Honeymoon

Crow slowly wakes up, Jack was in the shower. Crow gets up looking around "Jackie", Jack hums. Crow heard him and walked into the bathroom not caring if Jack's naked, Jack keeps taking a shower. "mind if I join you" Crow asked, "Sure" Jack glanced at him. Crow pouted when he couldn't reach the zipper, Jack looks and chuckles unzipping him while standing in the shower. "thank you my king" Crow smiled stripping his clothes and purrs seeing his belly rubbing it, Jack smiles and kissed his belly. Crow purrs louder getting in the shower with him, Jack help him. Crow smiles looking up, Jack smiles back. Crow purrs feeling the water, Jack holds him. 

Crow giggles grabbing the shampoo putting some in his hair washing it, Jack kissed his neck. Crow purrs allowing him while washing the soap out of his hair, Jack nibbles on his neck. Crow moans purring moving his head to give him more access, Jack bites his neck. Crow moans, Jack sucks on his neck, Crow bucks pinning his ears. Jack pulls away, Crow pants blushing keeping his ears pinned down. Jack grinds against him, Crow bucks moaning "babe please". Jack looks at him "how badly do you want me" "till I can't walk for a month" Crow whines, "Okay" Jack smirks. Crow blushed and rubbed his legs together already feeling hard trying to cover, Jack stops him. 

Crow looks at him as his knees are locked together, Jack smirks and slams into him. Crow throws his head back and screams, Jack stops. Crow nods "do it again" he moaned, Jack nods and pulls out then slams into him. Crow screamed again, Jack keeps slamming into him. Crow keeps screaming, Jack rams harder. Crow screams louder and his vocal cords started to hurt, Jack keeps ramming hard into him. "cumming" Crow screams losing his voice and came, Jack came deeply inside him. Crow moans, Jack pants and slowly pulls out. Crow moans and he tries to say something but nothing came out, Jack nuzzles him. "can I have some tea" Crow tries to talk, Jack nods and turns the water off.

Crow purrs "thanks my king", Jack purrs back "welcome my queen". Crow rubbed his throat, Jack gets out and dries himself off before wrapping a towel around his waist. Crow carefully climbs out but slips, Jack catches him. Crow clings to him, Jack nuzzles him and carries him to the bed. Crow nuzzles back purring, Jack set him down. Crow purrs curling into a ball, Jack smiles. Crow purrs falling asleep, Jack lays down next to him and kissed his cheek holding him close. Crow purrs snuggling closer, Jack purrs back falling asleep. 

*with Yusei and Bruno*

Bruno was putting the pups to bed, Yusei was in the kitchen cleaning up from dinner. Bruno walked up behind him and hugged him from behind, Yusei jumps a little and smiles still in his wedding dress "hey my alpha". Bruno smiles back "want some fun" kissing along his ear to his neck, Yusei blushes and bites his lip "sure but what about the pups won't we wake them up" "I turned the radio on for them playing a lullaby" Bruno smiled picking him up bridal style walking to their bedroom. "Okay so they won't hear me" Yusei blushes hanging onto him trying to keep his dress down, "nope the radio is a little loud not much" Bruno smirks and laid him on the bed. "Okay" Yusei blushes more trying to keep the dress on, Bruno smirks rubbing his hand up on Yusei's thigh. 

Yusei bites his lip more holding back his moans blushing deeply, Bruno kisses him passionately. Yusei moans kissing him back, Bruno licks his bottom lip. Yusei opens his mouth, Bruno slipped his tongue in exploring his mouth. Yusei moans wrapping his arms around his neck, Bruno wrapped his arms around his waist. Yusei blushes, Bruno ran his hand lower and under the skirt. Yusei blushes more, Bruno kisses his neck. Yusei moans, Bruno nips his sweet spot. Yusei moans louder, Bruno sucks on his love bite mark. Yusei moans loudly closing his eyes, "can I take this off" Bruno pulled on the dress. "Yes" Yusei nods opening his eyes, Bruno carefully took the dress off and kiss each spot as he slipped it off. 

Yusei moans and arches slightly, Bruno smirks at the laced panties licking his clothed member. Yusei blushes and gasp moaning, Bruno sucked on it. Yusei moans louder, Bruno stripped his clothes and teased him more. Yusei moans loudly, Bruno licked his belly. Yusei moans, Bruno tugged on his panties looking up. Yusei nods, Bruno pulled them off with his teeth. Yusei blushes and moans at the sigh of him pulling them off, Bruno kissed his legs. Yusei groans, Bruno kissed the base of his leg. Yusei moans and his leg twitches, Bruno sucked on his nipples grinding against him. Yusei moans louder and arches his chest up and grinds against him, Bruno moans a little. 

Yusei moans "babe please", Bruno looks at him "yes". Yusei looks at him with pleading eyes, Bruno nods slamming into him. Yusei screams out and arches, Bruno waits for him. Yusei nods, Bruno thrusts into him. Yusei moans, Bruno thrust faster into him. Yusei moans loudly, Bruno rams into him holding his hips. Yusei screams out and arches off the bed, Bruno rams harder. Yusei keeps screaming louder, Bruno moans feeling close. Yusei screams "I'm close" "same" Bruno rammed into him and moaned coming deep inside him, Yusei screams and comes everywhere arching. Bruno pulls out, Yusei pants "babe". Bruno pants "yes", Yusei looks at him still panting "can we do it again in our animal forms". 

Bruno nods going in his large wolf form nuzzling him, Yusei purrs and changes into his smaller wolf form wagging his tail. Bruno saw how small he was and worried he might hurt him, Yusei saw that and licks his cheek "babe I'll be okay, trust me. You won't hurt me. I'm bigger then Crow just smaller compared to you but you won't hurt me. I promise". Bruno nod and lightly mounted him, Yusei blushes and looks at him "don't go easy on me babe". Bruno smirks and rammed into him hard, Bruno smirks and rammed into him hard. Yusei eyes widened and howls loudly in pleasure, Bruno keeps ramming into him. Yusei keeps howling loudly in pleasure as he got lost in the heat and pleasure, Bruno moaned "your tight". 

Yusei howls "you big that why babe", Bruno smirks and flipped their position. Yusei blushes and looks at him before riding him hard, Bruno moans putting his paws on Yusei's hips. Yusei howls putting his paws on his chest still riding hard, Bruno moans bucking into him. Yusei howls louder riding harder, Bruno moans "I'm gonna". Yusei howls loudly "me too" comes everywhere, Yusei howls loudly arching . Bruno moaned as he fill Yusei up to the brim, Yusei keeps howling loudly in pleasure staying arch. Bruno pulled out, Yusei keeps howling loudly in pleasure staying arch. Bruno pulled out, Yusei pants and collapsed on top of him. Bruno nuzzles him, Yusei nuzzles him back "I don't think I'm moving anytime soon". 

Bruno chuckles "sorry", Yusei smiles "its fine babe, I'm okay with it cause that just means for family time". Bruno nods yawning, Yusei nuzzles him before getting off him. Bruno nuzzles back and kisses his belly, Yusei purrs and smiles. Bruno purrs smiling back snuggling him, Yusei cuddles against him. Bruno purrs falling asleep, Yusei falls asleep.