Love Who You Love

Crystal was sleeping, Yusei slowly opens his eyes "B-Bruno". Jack smiles and kissed him gently, Night felt his stomach turn and quickly woke up and runs to the bathroom. Bruno was next to him crying in his asleep, Crow purrs kissing back. Crystal jumps up and follows being a light sleeper, Yusei gently shakes him. Jack smiles, Night starts to throw up. Bruno slowly opens his eyes, Crow licked the pups head. Crystal held his hair rubbing his back "babe you ok", Yusei smiles softly "hey babe". Jack curls around them, Night shook his head before throwing up again. Bruno hugs Yusei, Crow purrs. Crystal looks in the bathroom and found pregnancy test "here", Yusei hugs him back.

Jack wags his tail, Night gently takes and looks at it. "though I lost you" Bruno whimpered, Crow's tail sways. Crystals waits, "I'm sorry" Yusei said. Jack smiles, Night takes it then comes out. "I'm glad your better" Bruno smile, Crow nuzzles Jacks chest. "what's it say" Crystal looks, "Me too, did the babies make it" Yusei looks at him. Jack purrs, "I'm pregnant" Night looks at him. Bruno nods "their beautiful", Crow dozes off. Crystal fainted his arms and legs stuck out like a scared goat, Yusei smiles "can I see them". Jack smiles, Night gently shakes him. Bruno nods getting off the bed gently picking them up going back to the bed, Crow fell asleep. "I'M DEAD" Crystal shot up, Yusei makes some room for him.

Jack falls asleep next to him, "Shhh no your not" Night back up. Bruno gets on the bed laying pups down, "you boys ok" Haou asked. "yes" Crystal nods, Yusei changes forms and curls around the pups "they are beautiful". "Yes mom" Night nods, "like you" Bruno changes form and curls around his family. "ok" Haou shrugs it off, "we have until the first month" Crystal, Yusei licks their heads "yeah". The puppies laches on and sucks, Night nods wagging his tail. Bruno smiles, Crystal starts pacing "can we do something so I can calm down" he starts hyperventilating. Yusei licks his cheek "I think I know why I went unconscious", Night stops in front of him and kissed him.

Bruno cocked his head for him to continue, Crystal blushes wide eyed then melts into the kiss. "From me yelling at Stardust and not listening to you" Yusei put his ears down, Night slowly pulls away. Bruno licks his ears "its ok", "that works" Crystal looks at him. Yusei looks at him "you sure", Night smiles "good". "yes babe I love you and the pups, it was probably the mood swing" Bruno nuzzles him, "now what" Crystal looks at him. "Probably" Yusei purrs, "I don't know" Night shrugs. "you should get some sleep" Bruno purrs, "go for a swim" Crystal purrs. "Okay" Yusei nuzzles him, "Okay" Night nods. Bruno nuzzles back, Crystal smiles. Yusei purrs, Night smiles back.

Bruno purrs back dozing off, "lets go" Crystal grabs his hand. Yusei slowly falls asleep, "Okay" Night holds his hand back. Crystal walks out of the den, Night follows him. They arrived at a clear lake, Night looks. "shall we" Crystal looks at him, "Sure" Night smiles. Crystal strips his clothes, Night slowly strips. Crystal walks to the doc and jumps into the water, Night runs to the doc and jumps in. Crystal smiles, Night smiles back. Crystal splashes Night, Night squeaks. Crystal laughs "you ok". Night nods before splashing back "yep", Crystal splashes him back laughing. Night keeps splashing back, Crystal grabs Night holding him close. Night looks at him and smiles, Crystal smiles "I love you".

Night kissed his cheek "I love you too", Crystal kisses his lips. Night kissed him back, Crystal kisses him deeper. Night moans, "round 2" Crystal smirks. "Sure" Night blushes, Crystal picks Night up putting his back against the pole of the doc grinding against him. Night moans and tosses his head back, "how bad you want it" Crystal grinds harder. "Badly" Night moans, Crystal thrust inside him. Night screams in pleasure, "want me to move" "Yes". Crystal thrust hard into him, Night moans loudly. Crystal rams into him, Night cries out. Crystal continues, Night keeps crying out. Crystal switched their position, Haou was going for a walk. Night bounces hard on him, Johan walks next to him.