1

Hey babiessss, hope you guys enjoy!
"Thank you! You guys are amazing." My mom yells at the moving men as I sigh. I was so upset I had to move to broward county, coming all the way from New York. Things were so hard right now. My parents getting divorced, my dad ignoring me because it was my fault. I caught him cheating with my bestfriend, fucked up right? And the worse part was I had to witness it with my own eyes, something I wasn't happy about. I felt mad, depressed, but happy all in one.

I was happy that my mom was doing better, but not happy about picking up and leaving. I walked slowly upstairs, laying my body down on bed as my room was furnished and done thanks to my nanny and granps. They helped put together most of our house since it was theirs. I smiled at the sticky note above my bed my nanny left me.

Always remember, your mama was raised by a bad bitch, you were raised by a bad bitch, and you are a bad bitch.
- love nanny Monroe.

I loved my grandparents so much, and that was most of what I was happy about. I was closer to them, even though I basically lived in the hood, in the nicest house in it though. They owned the house, furnishing and remodeling it to look better and to take more stress off my already stressed mom. I adored them greatly. My nanny was five foot, grey hair she never dyed, and blue eyes. She was black though. My gramps was mixed, brown eyes, tall, and jet black curls that were fading but he always dyed them. They were so cool to me, they both owned a pizza joint, making a lot money off it.

My mom was similar to them, short, brown eyes, and ghetto. She had the straightest hair some how, lord knows how. I was about the same height, I had a big ass and thighs and a small waist, which most females wanted but it made me super insecure my entire life. Most of the females back in New York at my private school were all skinny, no ass. They were the beautiful ones, but I loved food too much so I refused to starve myself or go on a diet. I had wild curls, that I often kept down. Brown eyes, and I wore glasses most of the time.

Things were so new and foreign, I didn't like it. I would be going to a new school that wasn't private and didn't have dress codes, but I missed home in New York. I still had no friends but it was better, easier. I began to get upset thinking about back home, but my thoughts canceling out as my mom yelled my name. I stood groggily, walking downstairs. "Hey stormalooo, I'm going to apply at the hospitals here and get some grocery's, would you like anything?" She ask sweetly as I stare at the floor. "No, I'm fine." I say as she frowns.

"Listen-"

"Mom, Stop." I say looking up at her, walking towards her and burying my head in her neck. "None of this is your fault, I'm glad we moved honestly." I lie as she hugs me back tighter. "I love you Stormi, never forget that." She says as she pulls back, rubbing my arms sweetly. I smile back. "Now go make that cash mommy, I love you." I say as she grins. "You're the best daughter, I'll be home around ten tonight. I'm gonna run a few places and see my momma." She says as I nod. "Here, take this." She says handing me cash, almost four hundred dollars.

I'm sure it was loaned to her by my nanny, cause we were almost broke from how much she had to pay back from her divorce settlement. My dads such a dick. I give it back, shaking my head. "You need it, I have money." I said as she shook her head. "Take it. You need to get some new clothes since half of yours got lost." She says as I shake my head, she gives me a look.

  "Stormi I know you're sad but you better take this damn money

"Stormi I know you're sad but you better take this damn money." She says as I grin, snatching it before kissing her cheek. I decided on not using it but making her think I did.

"And if I don't see shopping bags, it's your ass little girl." She says before slamming the door as I groan, annoyed by her already. I keep my outfit on, a pair of leggings, slides, and a black hoodie. I put my earbuds in, blasting music as I find the nearest shop. The mall was right down the street, I decided it would be best to go there. My hood was over my head as I walked since it was pouring down rain, listening to peep. I nodded my head to witchblades, loving the beat. The walk was short, as I entered the mall, letting my curls fly everywhere.

There was a Plato's closet down the street, so I decided to wait to spend most of the money there since it was really inexpensive. I hated shopping honestly, I wasn't into girl things as my mom was. I rather lay in bed then be here, that's just how it was when you're really your only friend. I went inside of pink, buying ten pairs of panties and some nice bra's. I bought a lace set just for the fun of it, I swear I won't use it. Most people didn't even find me attractive. Once I was done I went towards journeys, buying some grey and white vans. I left soon after carrying my bags to walk across the street.

I looked up at the sky as I stood at a wait sign, watching the cars go by. The sky was grey, grass brown, and people assholes. Broward country was a sad town. I looked down at my phone hearing a ding, texting my mom back.

TripleOG:
Hey, you good? It's raining, I can come get you if you need me to.

I stepped forward, about to text my mom, but yelped as I was harshly yanked back. I fell on my ass, whoever yanked me back did aswell. My bags dropped, my cheeks feeling hot as my Bra's flew out. "Watch where the fuck you're going." I heard a raspy voice say as I looked behind me. A boy about five-six, blonde and black dreads aligned his head. He wore a hoodie under a black jean jacket, black ripped jeans and black timbs on. "I- thank you." I said as he ignore me, walking past me as the light went red. I hurriedly packed everything before running across the street.

I took a deep breath in once I entered Plato's closet, attempting to calm myself down. A lady with brown hair looked at me. "Ma'am are you good?" She asked as I nodded. "Yea- I'm fine." I say, awkwardly smiling before hiding behind a rack in embarrassment. I run through the racks, trying to hide from embarrassment. I quickly text my mom back telling her no, and I'm fine. I look through the racks, trying some clothes on and deciding which ones I liked.

I picked a couple regular t-shirts, some leggings, crop tops id never wear, some ripped jeans, some random shit really. A couple jackets, and some lotions and perfumes. Once I was done I walked happily home, dreading tomorrow.