33

My favorite thing is seeing you guys comment like it warms my heart so much :( don't ever feel embarrassed to comment or anything! Also my dms are open for questions or anything like that. I love you alll so so much
Jahseh

Stormi was overly dehydrated as she slept, it was four A.M. and I was wide the fuck awake, but she put me to sleep early yesterday. I called for a drip, she had cried so much that she was extremely close to dehydration.

She collapsed, which was an even more indicator. He stuck the needle in her as her eyes shot up, her trauma cause her to freak out as she reached to hit the old man, I ran towards the bed holding her arms down.

My heart skipped a beat as she looked at me, her confusion on her face quickly turning into relaxation. I felt as if I was home to her, she was comfortable with me and it showed. I sent her a small smile, but her bottom lip stayed in a pout.

After the drip was running, we waited an hour before the man left and took the needle out of her. And In between we're constant trips to the bathroom, but by her face and skin color I could tell she felt a whole lot better.

I payed the man before leading him out, checking on Stormi to see she was in the shower.

Now there was a lot running through my head now that I was alone. I kept thinking about my OD and how she saved my life, even after all the shit I've did to her, she saved my life. I was convinced I didn't wanna live anymore but she was my strong will, even if we weren't together.

I knew she felt just as I did, like she was going fucking crazy. It's weird how two different but similar people can share the same feelings and what to do the same shit about it. Actually no it's not, I forget we have mental hotels for a reason.

I was just more thankful she left her fuck ass boyfriend, I hated him with all of my guts even from the minute I met him. I could tell he liked Stormi, too bad he couldn't have her.

I stood, wanting to change my thoughts and get a distraction. I slipped off my shoes, stripping down to just my tight Versace underwear as I went inside of the bathroom. It was steamy as I entered the shower with Stormi. She turned around, somewhat shocked to see me.

My eyes roamed her naked body, I'd be a damn fool to say I wasn't obsessed with her naked body. And clothed one as well. Her wide hips, thick juicy ass thighs, and her ass was even more fat under clothes. She had small boobs, but they were my favorite to play with the most.

I was hungry.

I pulled her toward me, as she giggled, kissing me. I smacked her ass harshly, squeezing and grabbing it as she laughed at me. But she won't be laughing for long. I got on my knees, pushing her back flat against the wall as I grabbed her left leg, throwing it over my shoulder.

"Jahseh no, I haven't shaved yet." She said embarrassed as I looked down. She had some stubble, which I don't get why she was so embarrassed of a little body hair. It's natural we all have it, and as long as she doesn't stink we all cool.

"Baby that shits natural, you know I never cared." I say before attacking her lips with my tongue. She moaned, pushing her hips forward. I stuck my tongue inside of her, as she moaned even louder, my thumb rubbing her clit side to side as she screeches.

"Oh fuck!" She yelped as I continued, flicking my tongue on her a minute later. She was puddy as she reached her orgasm, attempting to push my head away but I ate her through the entire thing, loving how she tasted on my tongue.

"C'mere, I ain't done with you yet." I said as I stood, picking her up and out of the shower as she complained. "Jahseh I need to shave!"

"No you don't, you washed your body and everything else right?" She nodded her head. "Then no you don't."

I laid her on the bed, deciding to do some freaky she she's never done before. I wrapped a towel around my waist as she lay naked and wet on the bed, her nipples peaking. I ran towards my bag, grabbing the fuzzy pink handcuffs I bought just for this occasion.

I locked both wrist to the bed frame, smiling as she gasped in realization of what I was doing. "J-Jahseh, I've n-never done this before." Her sense of being scared turned me on even more, I know she hasn't done this before and that's the even bette part because I get to share her first time with her.

I knew, even though I didn't want to, I knew I was going to hurt her physically with my aggressiveness but, after all this damn girl put me through? She deserved it.

"Look," I said as I climbed on the bed. "I'm about to hurt you, I'm aggressive and I really don't know my limits so if I hurt you too much say stop, okay?"

"What's about to ha-"

"Stormi, okay?" I eyed her, as she looked back into mine. She was scared.

"Y-yes Jahseh."

That was all I needed to hear.

I leaned down, kissing her slowly as my left hand wrapped around her throat, pillows keeping her head supported. I blacked out, as the sexual fantasies filled my mind. It was like someone took over my own body when it came to this kinky shit, or maybe my mind was just on go.

I harshly smacked her ass as she gasped inside of my mouth, then I quickly slid my dick inside of her warmth, almost causing me to nut. I fucked her ruthlessly till she came, murmuring dirty words in her ear.

"Hm you like this? When I fuck you this good, huh?" I rasped in her ear as her eyes rolled back, her wrist twisting and turning in the cuffs as I wrapped my mouth around her nipple.

I switched positions after she had an orgasm, going behind her as her back lay to my stomach. I fucked her fast, and hard as she moaned loudly, daddy coming out of her mouth causing me to quickly nut.

We did a few more positions, finally I unlocked the cuffs and had her bent taking my strokes. She was crying, hard as she reached her eighth orgasm, her ass fiery red after I smacked it so many times. She was begging me to stop but for some reason I couldn't, not till I was done. I nutted a minute later, exhausted as I collapsed on her back.

"Oh my gosh Jahseh, jeez." She breathed heavily as I did too, rolling off of her and pulling her close. "My vagina hurts so bad, we're never having sex again!" She said as I grinned, my legs and body weak from the amount of nuts and movements.

I looked over at her as she climbed off the bed, grabbing a pair of her underwear and my revenge hoodie she loved oh so much. She grabbed my gold chain a minute later, I had just had it sent to me this morning from ice box.

It spelled my name in all diamonds, but I think it looked better on her then me.