21

I burped as I entered my car, made sure to knock Stormi out even more with some morning head. She was out cold, I made her release twice in my mouth as she woke up, crying and begging for me to continue but stop because it was 'too much'.

And I swore my lips would be the only lips around her, promise to make sure of that.

My phone dinged as I looked down, rolling my eyes at Geneva.

Geneva
- Daddy 🥺 I miss you

I leave her on read, in reality done with her. It wasn't going to last though, she had a pawn over me, we both knew it. But not today, fuck no baby.

I pulled out of the garage, speeding down I-91 before pulling up the the ware house. It was a big blue barn, of course.

"Neighbor hooooood, criiippppp!" Stokeley yelled as I grinned, shaking up with him as I stepped out of my car. Gazzy looked up at him, my favorite Mexican.

There was my main three.

Stokeley was was my six year brother, going through jail and many other shit with me. He was dark skin, skinny and lengthy, but would knock a nigga out in a .5, he also wore durags most of the time. It was his trade mark. He wore retro 12's in wolf grey, ripped black jeans, and a grey shirt to match his shoes. Silver durag covering his waves.

There was WiFi, all of these boys were my six year brothers. He was lengthy and skinny, but knew exactly how to play with a toy if a nigga jumped stupid, and I don't mean toys if you dig what I'm saying. He wore blue ripped jeans, white fazo's and, a white levi shirt. He dressed clean with two chains around his neck.

Gazzy dressed anyway but he was my brother so we didn't say too much, but most of the time we clowned on him. He had a fat ass head, colorful dreads, and braces. He ate lean and pills most of the time, kinda chubby and short but had a mean left hook. He wore a adidas track suit and slides.

"Aye bitch, how my numbers lookin'?" I asked Gazzy as he opened his phone.

"2 milly each nigga, we fucking lit." He said as I laughed, shaking up as the rest of my minor niggas came over shaking up. See I ran a gang, the most feared in a couple states.

We did anything from murders to robbery, but life is harsh so anyone who had a problem with it can easily get killed.

None of has had hearts, maybe just a little for our bitches or for some pussy, but besides that you'd get murked without a blink.

I was as cold as the North Pole, but I was made to be this way for a reason. And now I had to show it, as niggas were playing with my money.

"I'm supposed to have four million, spill." I said once we were all crowded inside of the meeting room. "Well Marcus didn't send the money, he said it's pending. But I believe him because It actually is. He has to send it piece by piece because FBI is on his ass for having so much money with no job." Gazzy says as all the men agree.

I nodded.

"Well I don't give a Fuck-"

"Nigga you need to cause if he go down, we will too no matter if he snitch on us. Avoid that shit at all cost, it's cool. Tell him that." Stoke says as I death stare him.

He always tried to input like he runs the gang, but I love his pussy ass too much to say anything. I ignored him.

We went over the stocks and plans for next week, I really didn't do much, for now atleast. The boys and I put a plan together, Lucas was gonna be at Club Tonic and I know he was looking to invite Stormi, and he has me all types of fucked up.

One, he's my opp. He's a blood, dissing GDK but I'm a GD dissing bloods. It didn't go well, see we use to all be cool, the bloods and the crips. That was until Diego died and Lucas became the new leader of whatever bitch shit they had going on in their groupie in the booty ass gang.

He started throwing shade, talking out his neck like we aren't real deal killers. I wanted his blood on my hand, but I was so deep into Stormi that I know she'd look down on me. Plus I don't play with toys, I use my hands to kill niggas. Ain't nothing like a punch to the temple to ruin a family.

I was excited, so I camped out at the warehouse. I forced my mom to leave Aiden home so Stormi couldn't go with Lucas, claiming I wanted to see her more.

For some reason my mom thinks I'm dumb, I heard their entire conversation about her wanting Stormi to get me to fall in love, which will NEVER happen. But I'd like to let her dream, why not?

I blanked out of my thoughts once I nutted inside of the groupies mouth, my legs jerking as she licks it all up. Some black haired bitch named hailey, bitch sucks me so crazy. I finished up, throwing her a band as she grinned at me, I slapped her ass before she left, laying down and sticking my dick back in my pants.

I lit up a cigarette, texting Stormi back as I finally gave her my number.

Stormi
- :(

Jahseh
- what's wrong :(

Stormi
- I had plans :/ but I can't just leave Aiden, wanna come home and watch him??🙂

Jahseh
- Sorry baby, I got plans and I'm already out 😶 I'll
Be home tonight tho, just wait on me

"Aye Jahseh! He's there, eskitit!" Gazzy yelled as I stood, hitting my cigarette before setting it out.

The drive there was fast as we bumped music, laughing at one another. Our mask when on, and we hopped out quick as soon as we pulled up.

I stayed in the Ally as WiFi yanked him and Sev out of the club, the ally dark and moist as we waited. The club beamed green lights as music blared, I tightened my gloves, cracking my knuckles as he came out.

"Lucas? What a nice surprise?" I question sarcastically.

"Man we don't want no problems, I stayed on my side-"

"I don't give a fuck! I really don't,"

Lucas blinked, fear filling Sev's eyes.

"Word gettin' around town you been in bed with Stormi, am I hearing correct?" I say as Lucas grins, he was about to piss me off even more.

"Fuck is funny bitch!" WiFi yelled before hitting slapping Lucas as he threw Sev to Stoke.

"Oh, that's yo territory? Well I nutted in it." He said grinning.

He was lying, but I was getting angrier by the second.

"Come correct Lucas." I spit as he laughed.

"I am, it is correct she was in my bed. Just as correct as me fucking the shit out of her, oh you should've seen her face when I bent her over, she-"

I launched at him, throwing him down before beating the fuck out of him. He gasped and yelped as we beat him senseless, Sev too.

I kicked him in his jaw as it cracked, Sev screaming as Stoke stomped on his stomach.

I laughed, my heart cold but I still laughed.