38

J A H S E H

"What do I do?" I ask Ski as he throws money on the stripper, turning up as I figure out ways I can somehow find Stormi. I have a show in two days so I can't stay here long, I need to find out where she lives or at least her number.

I stood, an idea popping into my head as I walked up the stairs and towards the owners room. I knocked on the door, it opened showing a black haired, skinny, lengthy man. "Yes, is there any problums?" He says in a thick British tone.

"No, can I talk to you for a second?" I say as he nods, opening the door for me, shutting it a minute later. "I just want to say I'm a huge fan, and I'm glad you came to my club invite. Business is booming tonight." He says as he slides into his chair.

His desk was a light brown, and very messy. He also had chairs and bean bags, and lights everywhere. It kinda symbolized a kid room.

"I- listen. I need a favor, I'm not no creep or weird ass nigga b-"

"Stormi? You want her number or to at least find out where she lives?" He ask as I look at him in shock.

"You- how'd you know?"

"Because we go to med school together, she told me all about you, you have a beautiful s-" He covered his mouth quick as fuck as I stared at him, confused as to what he was going to say. "I- nevermind."

He pulled out a pen and paper, writing down her address and shoving it on my chest. "Do not tell her it was me!" He yelled as I exited, thanking and agreeing. Seeing her after such a long time, she looked so good, so beautiful. She gained a bit more weight but her stomach was still the same size, she was so beautiful and perfect. Still, even as twenty year olds.

"Aye, I'll come back, okay?" I yell as Ski as he nods, continuing to waste money on some ass. I walked through the door, sneaking past my body guards. I hopped in side of my sleep black Ferrari, more then ready to see Stormi.

It was like everything hit me, I was still hurt. I was. I missed her more then words could ever explain, and losing her was one of my most biggest mistakes. She was a blessing sent from heaven that I took advantage of with my sinful hands. I regretted it, and I will till the day I die.

I feel so empty, and confused without her. My friends have other lives and all are famous now so we all hardly talk about anything. That's probably why Gazzy is going crazy, and WiFi was too. We went from seeing eachother everyday to only seeing eachother at performances.

I sold the gang to Asian boyz since I was no longer with the shits, unless a nigga tested me or spoke down on something I love. Then I turned back into old me, but I try not too but it might happen.

I got a record deal and signed it, selling my soul. But I put my mom in a mansion and dirty money no longer was my thing.

I pulled up to an apartment complex, as people played loud music. It was- trashy. As hell. I was surprised she even lived here with how much she was making, but i hurriedly searched for her apartment number as written on the paper.

It was the second building, top floor, all the way down and left. I knocked on the door, as Stormi opened it a few knocks into it. She wore the robe I bought her, when we were seventeen.

"What're you-"

"Can I just come in?" I ask as she sighs, annoyed. I probably woke her up out of her sleep. She left me in a minute later, yawning as she shut the door. Locking all seven hinges. My anxiety rose as I began to worry about her, and where she was living.

If she was with me, she'd never have to worry about this lifestyle again.

I looked around, it was cute and extremely clean on the inside. She made sure it was perfect, like she always use to do. Clean up after herself, and doing to when she was bored. I remember fucking her over the stove as she was making spaghetti, funniest and hottest shit ever.

"Why did you come here?" She asked in a whiny like voice. Just like she use to, which meant she was asleep.

"I- Stormi I have a show in two days, then I'm off to Arizona. I can't just see you and not get to speak to you again. It's been two years, I know you miss me." I say with a grin as she stares at me with a straight face.

"I survived two years on my own without you, then I don't miss you." She said attempting to shut the door, but I pushed right past it. I walked in, seeing a little boy in picture on the table. It caught my eye, why and who is that?

Saint is so precious omg 🥺🥰 Kim and Kanye made some beautiful kids!

I got a weird feeling as I looked at Stormi, her face filled with worry as if she was anxious

"Who is this boy?" I ask as I look everywhere, but one catching my eye. It showed a picture of her with blue hand prints on her stomach as she grinned at the camera.

Then one showed her holding the little boy as she smiled weakly, clearly showing, that was her baby.

It hit me, she- she was pregnant. And it was my son. That's why Ricky- he was saying I have a beautiful son.

"Y- he's mine, isn't he?" I said as I spun around. "Jahseh please just go." She whispered as she looked down. I was angry, my blood began to boil. I missed two years of my own creations life all because of her, because she was fucking selfish. He shouldn't be living in this condition, but yet he is. All because of her.

"You mean to tell me for two fucking years, two fucking years! I've missed out on his life all because of you?!" I began to yell as she coward backwards, shocked.

"Are you fucking kidding me Stormi? How could you fucking do this to me!?"

"Jahseh you ruined my fucking life by hurting me! I-"

"Stormi! Can you not be fucking selfish for ten minutes? Or maybe two fucking years?! He had nothing to do with our relationship and you fucking know it! You just wanted to be selfish, and he had to pay for it!" I yelled blood boiling. I was so fucking mad, and confused, but more hurt then anything.

I never would've thought.