Chapter 20

Violet

"so they think that I had sex with three guys at once just to get back at him for rejecting me." I recited what I just heard. 'ok wow that is just shallow' My wolf commented.

"yup" Derek nodded.

"I cant believe this, I kneow he's self centered but this is a whole new level" I shook my head in disbelief. Who does that boy think he is? ok he rejected me but I would never have sex with three guys at once just to get back at him for that.

that's something he would do, oh wait he did for five years.

besides those rogues are horrible and disgusting, coming from me you know thats true. I shivered remembering the yellow teeth and bad breath. I cant believe he put that down there. I swear when I find him I'm going to mark him and give him the most torturous death out of all the others.

"stop thinking about it" Derek placed a hand over my shoulder. I tensed before relaxing slightly.

"maby you should tell him that and clear some things up between you two" Alayna suggested.

"why would I want to do that, I dont need to fix anything. I'm not looking for acceptance or a make up and make out I'm fine just the way things are" I told her irritated.

She raised her hands in mock surrender before walking out the room. 'I swear she's too kind for her own good' my wolf grumbled.

'tell me about it' I answered before looking away from the door.

I sighed laying back down in bed. I already took a much needed shower when I came back from my 'run'.

"want me to stay with your tonight?" Derek asked me, Since the night of the rape was brought up I'm bound to have nightmares, he knows me so well.

Why couldn't my mate be like him instead of turning me into the monster I am now?I sighed, I guess thats how things are no need to dwell on it just enjoy making his life hell.

I felt the bed tilt and saw a Derek in boxers layed next to me. I didn't give him an answer yet, oh well. I snuggled into his warm yet hard stomach. He's like a giant teddy so warm, too bad his mate died unable to feel this cuddly fellow. what? this is not weird at all.

Soon I fell asleep with my occasional nightmares but the real nightmare began when my mate started going at it. Why does it always happen with my nightmares?

'maby because he is a nightmare.' my wolf growled out. great she's in one of her moods but then again so am I.

------------------ 

I feel horrible and I bet I look horrible too. I groaned at the light streaming throught the window.

I heard a chuckle and turned towards Derek who came into the bathroom. That boy does not know privacy, in his defense he lived in a forest with other rogues half of his life so privacy wasn't really an option when a rogue could just jump you when your using the bathroom, no joke its happened to me alot. Apparently a half naked hot girl in the middle of the woods is pretty tempting, especially in a compramising position. men these days, anything turns them on.

I step out fresh as a daisy literally I used the daisy scented wash. I adjusted my jacket and walked downstairs into the kitchen and as usual they all quiet down before whispering not so sutlely, by that I mean the Tritan pack.

"I cant believe she wasn't really their kid"

"no wonder she was always a freak"

"must be sad not knowing your real parents."