Chapter 32

Violet 

 I sighed sinking more into the tub as the conversation with Trent came back to me.

Honestly how much of an idiot can he be? His wolf has been on edge ever since the attack, my guess is that he sensed him near me, he may have left some of his scent on me too. I’m surprise no one picked up on it yet.

Trent being the idiot he is didn’t even look into it.  In a way I’m glad, I have more time to figure this out without any drama.

Or anymore drama. Alayna is still trying to get me to talk to her about that night. The funeral preparations may have kept her busy but she kept trying, like I said stubborn as a mule. Don’t get me wrong it’s not so bad but sometimes she tends to go overboard to find out things, especially about me making me snap after a while.

What are sisters for?

‘To mail them to Alaska to be Santa’s handy helpers’ my wolf mumbled. She’s been getting annoyed with her attempts also along with her wolf who keeps nagging at her putting her in a foul mood.

‘No but I’ll consider it for Paige’ I swear that girl is a pain in the…….

She just doesn’t learn.

I sighed and looked toward the rose I place in the vase ever since that night. I made sure to use magic so it would never wilt. I reached out and stocked the soft petal between my fingertips.

I had to use light magic since dark magic isn’t meant for this king of thing. It kind of hurts using light magic my body not meant for it, hence the reason I don’t use light magic but it was worth it.

That attraction wasn’t normal yet it felt so right. I was in a happy mood for a day and that’s a new record.

‘You keep forgetting he’s the ‘king’ of demons’ My wolf spoke emphasizing king. I just rolled my eyes before getting out of the tub.

‘Shut up you mutt we were both thinking the same thing, your thoughts shouldn’t be called thoughts.’ I spoke drying myself while she grumbled.

‘Touché’

I stepped out into my room and froze when I saw a familiar blond on my bed watching me like a hawk. Oh great.

I made a move to back away back into the bathroom but the door glowed a lite before slamming close.

Damn I thought as I looked into Alayna’s eyes that flashed dark blue as she used her powers.
“Sit” She pointed to the bed.

I raised an eyebrow. Does she really just order me, were both alpha’s here sitter or not we don’t like others ordering us we just tolerate it with each other when it happens.

Also I have the tendency to do the opposite of what was ordered, like when the elders told me not to kill a pack of rogues that have been giving trouble……

I don’t see why they said not too anyway, honestly their just grumpy old man with their age, knowledge and titles as their backbone.

 Alayna sighed “Please” She gestured towards the bed.

I sighed and put on some undergarments before sitting on the bed.

“So….” I trailed off.

“Don’t so me, you know what it is, you have been avoiding this talk ever since that day. Speaking of which, why the heck did you trigger a century worth of conflict when I warned you” She snapped.

“Seriously, why do I get a sister like you, the only thing you might be good at is killing, you can’t do a simple thing but listen or even show any good emotion” She was breathing hard the time she finished.