Chapter 21

Trent

Everything has just been confusing for the past days since Violet came back.

First I find out that she isn't the biological daughter of the former beta's, we suspected it before but let it slide how stupid we were. Where did she come from then, who are her real parents?

The worst of all I find out my mate was raped by three guys after I rejected her. when I get my hands on them they are dead. 'now you care' my wolf sneered.

I justr ignored him and remained in my thoughts I have no mood for his bragging and nagging.

Anyway the worst part is I've been sleeping around for all those five years, I've felt the pain before and I felt like I was going to die and I'm an alpha. Its a miracle she's able to stand after dealing with that pain for five years.

'strong mate' my wolf purred.

thats another thing she's stronger and faster than the average human. How is that possible? I suspected that she has her wolf but that cant be possible she has to be something else especially when her eyes turn red like that.

can she be a vampire? no we would have smelled it by now besides its rare to even find a vampire around.

What puzzles me is her pack, I mean yeah she's the beta but sometimes it looks like the alpha is taking orders from her and lets not forget how creepily familiar she looks like Alayna.

so many questions so little answers. Something tells me all our answers would have been answered if that rogue finished what he was saying before he was shot by Violet. I'm honestly shocked she killed him I never thought she changed that much to as kill without a shred of mercy.

'but she looked good doing it' my wolf purred. I swear he's like a horny teenager.

'look who's talking' he snickered. I'm not going to answer to that comment.

'because I'm right' my wolf said smugly stated.

'she's kind of scary remember the look she gave me when she said she'll get her revenge that we may or may not come out alive from' I told him whispering the last part.

I doubted it when she said that pretty much all the time to me even though her look was making me want to crap my pants. Until I saw what she could do killing, those rogues without any remorse yeah now I'm really on guard.

I sighed walking down the empty hall. Today's sunday and the day off pretty much all the packs have plans. I think they just dont want to be near Violet any longer man her training is harsh but at least I'm getting used to it....... mostly.

I walked into the kitchen to see Violet and her crew along with Alayna and alpha Damon speaking in hushed whispers which stopped immidiatly as I walked in.

Ever since the rogue attack and that weird smell, I mean what smells like ashes and death? I noticed Violet and her friends being secretive and both their packs tense and on guard like them. Also training seemed harsher than before.

"uummm hi" I said awkwardly walking towards the fridge to get a glass of water barely swallowing it down feeling their stares or glares.

"quit glaring and just ignore him" I heard the most enchanting voice say.

'she's defending us' my wolf yelped excitedly. To tell you the truth I was also glad, maby there was hope.

"dont like sharing you toys do you" I heard a voice chuckle. Derek, I gripped the kitchen counter harder. I hate that guy. My wolf growled in agreement since him and Violet are always together.