Intuition Part 2

Sissie POV:

I grab my purse and carry on out of the truck and Kolby gives me the evil eye and growls as he comes around the front of the truck.  "Oh hush that Giant, I don't have time to be the damsel for you" I tell him as he leans over and kisses my cheek.
" if my brother finds out he will whoop me and you know it Sissie" he tells me
"I love you but I really don't have time I have got to get checked in traffic piled up has made me late" I say as I start walking off
Kolby yells, "okay but let me know when you land and give that ugly mug of my brother a knot on his head"
"Will do , will do" as the door closes behind me .
    Finally made it to the gate and just in time, and now after stowing my carry on in the bin above me I settle in the seat by the window. A nice older lady sits down beside me and says, "I hope you don't mind if I try to sleep and don't do chit chat."
"No ma'am I am gonna try to do the same ."
I quickly send B a text that says

S: Hey gonna be out of pocket for a while and won't be able to talk. Just wanted to tell you I love you and can't wait to see you! Kick ass tonight !

I place my phone in airplane mode and settle in for the flight since it is normally a 3 hour flight but there is a stop over. So it is gonna be about 5 hours. I lay my head back and hold on to the seat as the plane takes off. Once we are in the air, I unbuckle and take my blanket and I feel myself nodding off.

Brantley POV

I get a message as I am finishing up an interview. I wait till PJ and I get back in the truck and I pull my phone out and see it is Sissie.
"Boss what's wrong?" PJ asks
"I don't know it's just something off in Sissie's text. I feel it in my chest." I tell him
"Boss come on if there was anything wrong she would tell you or some of the others would Kolby, your mom, the club" PJ says as we pull into the parking lot.
"No PJ there is something wrong I know it" I text Sissie back but it doesn't deliver which only confirms that something is going on. I get on the bus and I text Mama to see if she has talked to Sissie today and nothing. Kolby won't answer and none of the club has seen her . Something is wrong I can feel it in my chest, PJ tells me that it is time to go for the VIP session. I growl putting my hat on and tell him," keep trying to get in touch with Sissie"
"Boss..."
"Dammit PJ I am telling you that something is bad wrong, she is in trouble I can feel it in my chest. I always have been able to even miles apart. Why do you think I wrote More than Miles? I actually turned around cause I felt she was in trouble and she was. That was the night she had to have emergency surgery for her appendix. So please keep trying to get in touch with her!"  I beg him .
"Okay Boss just get your mind on this VIP and I will find out what I can."
  As I am about to walk into VIP the guys groan as the ballgame is interrupted with breaking news of a plane bound for Colorado from Atlanta going down. PJ stops and listens and I look at him, "Don't forget PJ keep trying Sissie"
"I'm on it Boss" he says with a determined look on his face.