Tour Meetings

Brantley POV
I tote Sissie in to the Dome and put her down on a stool. As I kiss her forehead I tell her,"Princess you are with me on this tour so get out of your head and quit overthinking. Jeff likes to bust my balls every chance he gets. You being here is just gonna make me better, okay baby doll. Now watch and enjoy, might even sing one of your favorites" I watched her eyes light up when I said that and she whispered,"Modern Day? Or GRITS?" I laugh "maybe but I was thinking Outlaw Women."
She narrowed her eyes and put her hand on her hip,"Brantley Keith  you know good and well that song is NOT my favorite"  I take the ear monitors from my crew and grab the mic they hand me and Jesse starts off with Take it Outside and then we run through Kick it in the Sticks, Bottoms up and You Dont Know Her Like I Do. I knew I needed to do that one for the first time knowing Sissie was present before the concert. I cut my eyes to her as I am singing and she gets it. I can see she realizes it is about her, she was the one I loved and let get away. We finish the song and I hear clapping to my right and I see Kenny in his shorts and flip flops ready for his sound check. I turn and see Sissie standing there with her mouth open. I motion for her to come over to us and as she is walking over Jason walks up and we hug. Sissie makes it to us and she is smiling so big but her eyes tell me she is fangirling. "Kenny, Jason I would like to introduce Sissie to you both"., she hits me and said "My name is Karissa Brown" Kenny takes her hand and brings it to his lips kissing the back of her hand winking at her,"my pleasure Karissa, now are you a fan of all of us or just BG?"
   Growling at him I say," you may be the headliner and this is your tour but she is my woman so hands and lips off island boy"
Jason laughs and Kenny winks at Sissie ," Woman? ...now BG last I heard and heard it repeatedly and I quote 'Single for life' was your motto" he turns to look at Jason "Isn't that what you have heard him say Jason?"
"Yep over and over again single for life" he says grinning. I ball my fist up cause I am about to give both of them a black eye. Sissie stops me placing her hand on my chest,"Brantley Keith that is enough, we are not 17 anymore and you can not settle everything with your damn fists. Especially when they were just being nice . " She turns to the two assholes and says,"you both will have to excuse him apparently he forgets things like common courtesy and acts like a damn caveman"

"Mine" I growl as I narrow my eyes at my two friends. Kenny cracks up laughing ,"duly noted buddy . Hey Jason pay up you owe me a hundred bucks because I was right . Told you i could make him growl over her. " he winks at Sissie as she shakes her head.

"I can already see this is going to be a very long two months on tour if I have to put up with you both pushing his buttons to see if you can make him lose his shit and go caveman. " She turns to me and says," Are you sure this is a good idea? I mean Jeff said.." cutting her off "Karissa June if I have to tell you to stop overthinking shit and stay out of your damn head I will spank your ass, do I make myself clear?"
  She gets up in my face or chest really ,"I just wanna see you try Brantley Keith" she smirks "you are too much of a gentleman and right now, we have an audience"
  Ben makes the sign of the cross praying and I hear PJ "awww shit, first night and here we go already "
  I look down at her," I will have you remember just exactly what happened the last time you said I wouldn't do something cause I was yo much of a gentleman." as I cross my arms over my chest and raise my eyebrow.  Rolling her eyes are me she turns to PJ,"Can you take me back to the bus please?"
  "I can Darlin, if that is what you want" he says motioning for her to follow him . "Sissie" I growl as she walks off swinging that cute as in those damn daisies.  She turns and winks "Later B have fun boys"

  Kenny and Jason are bent over laughing and I turn to them and growl "fuckers both of you no good fuckers"
Kenny says," I can tell she is going to make things interesting and fun around here."
   Ben looks at Kenny and said,"Yeah all fun and games until you make her mad. Then it isn't funny any more but scary she turns very scary"
Jason says,"Scary. Her ? Give me a break she couldn't hurt a fly she is a sweetheart and so innocent"
I start laughing and Ben shakes his head,"I warned you two, wait till she is swinging a crowbar at your head and we will see how sweet and innocent you think she is then"
  I grin,"yep swung one at my head a couple of times and went Carried on my bike before there was such a thing cause I pissed her off ."
Jason pales,"remind me to stay on her good side"
Kenny laughs,"sounds like you need to ask someone else for that reminder cause BG stays on her bad side apparently "
  "Yeah I tend to do that cause I won't let her get lost in her damn head. She has always had that problem , either got her head stuck in a damn book or she is lost in her head overthinking shit . And that is the last thing she needs right now is to be lost in her head in the memories of Jefferson hitting her in the face. Losing Carey and being given an ultimatum and then finding out Carey knew he was sick and refused any kind of treatment well this tour couldn't have come at a more perfect time."

"Well she is on tour with the right bunch we all like to party . but I got to ask BG, got a plan to win her back?" Kenny says.

"Maybe I do and maybe I don't . main goal at the moment is for her to let me in and forget about the past a little bit" I tell them .

"Oh you two have a past , this is going to be interesting " Jason says.

I sigh and slip my shades on ,"she's the love of my life , always has been her."

Kenny nods and says,"You Don't Know Her" I nod "yeah The Best of Me, and the one Brian sings Against the World and about a hundred more that hasn't ever been recorded "

Kenny looks at me,"Anything we can do to help ya out?"

"Nothing other than helping me let her cut loose and have fun and in case you both didn't realize it she loves your music. She was fangirling on the inside."

"Well then man have her side stage tonight and we will see what we can do to help you out man "
Jason looks at me,"Bring her by later Britt is flying in "

"Okay thanks yall. Now I am gonna see how mad she still is before I have to do my VIP session"

"Good luck man"

"Need some body armor BG?" Ben yells.
I flip him off over my shoulder as I make my way ban k to my bus.