Candlelight and Cuffs Part2

Brantley POV

  As I deepen the kiss, I feel the want and need consume me. Sissie is the first to break the kiss and she is breathless but her eyes are shining bright, and her cheeks are flushed. She runs her hand up my arm over my shoulder to my face where she grabs my beard pulling me back to her. She attacks my lips with fervor and I can't help but smile cause this will be the last time tonight that she will do this. Lifting her up in my arms, never breaking the kiss I place her in the middle of my bed, settling my weight on her. She moans and I take that moment and reach above her on the bed and press the headboard in the middle, opening up a secret compartment and pull out the wrist cuffs lined with sheepskin, attached to a chain which is anchored in the headboard. As I kiss down her neck and bite her sweet spot I raise her arms above her head, getting her ready for her first surprise. I quickly let one hand go and sit up as I start to place her wrist in the cuff and latch it she looks at me with fire in her eyes and her breath hitches. I check to make sure it isn't to tight and ask,"What is your color babe?"

"Green " she says with a smile. I lean down and kiss her again before doing the same with her other hand. Always checking to make sure she is okay, it is my duty to protect her. She is all I can see or focus on. I stand up admiring her body as it is splayed across my bed, and know that in a short time it will be pink flushed from my taking her orgasms. I meant every word I told her, I plan on pushing her past the limits she thinks her body can take. Her eyes follow me as I go to the chest and open the drawer pulling out the instruments that I plan on making her body sing to tonight.

As I turn around, her eyes go wide as she sees the flogger  in my hand. It is made of a leather handle but has velvet strips on the end. Sissie starts shaking her head  but I plan on making her love it. I raise my eyebrow at her and she bites her lip and nods. I walk next to the bed as I command her," Open your legs wide so I can see what is mine" Sissie opens her legs and I am given the most beautiful sight I have ever seen. My woman, whom I love with all my heart is laid out on my bed arms fastened above her head, legs wide open offering herself to me and I plan to take it all and then some.

I run the flogger up her leg across her stomach and down the other one, never breaking eye contact with her. She starts to squirm offering her swollen nipples by arching her back and I shake my head and continue my trail up one leg across her stomach and down the other. I can see she is ready to cum by her wet pussy lips. On the next travel up her leg,  I hear the sweetest sound,"May I cum ?" I watch her and as I cross her stomach again I tell her, "No not yet only I will tell you when you are allowed to cum. " I watch her face as she fights it and after 2 more trips I reach her stomach and raise the flogger and bring it down on her core and I tell her "Cum now" as soon as I said those words, her body rocked with an orgasm. I watched and whispered to her "good girl" as I watched her come down. I lean over and kiss her all tongue and teeth. I get up and walk to the chest and bring the nipple clamps I had laid out and I attach them to her nipples. "What's your color Sissie?" "Green" she moans. I cant help but chuckle as I move my way down her body kissing and nipping and it has her moaning my name. I am rock hard but before I bury my cock  in her sweet pussy I plan on  making her cum over and over again. As my tongue laps up the juices she is dripping I tell her " Baby you are so sweet" I trace over her lips and take my fingers and open her up wide so I can see that little nub swollen and ready to play. I press my thumb on it and she rockets off the bed with orgasm number 2, "That's it baby ride it out" I tell her thinking to myself that is the last break you will have for a while. I continue my onslaught with my tongue and teeth taking 6 more orgasms from her body before I insert two fingers and move them in and out. Running my tongue in circles around her clit I bite it while I make a come hither motion with my fingers and I feel her orgasm so hard she sucks my fingers in deeper as she screams my name. But I don't let her get all t he way down before I am building her up again all the time she is saying" I can't" So I ask,"What color are you Sissie?" and I chuckle at her reply" Green I'm fucking green"

I have taken from her body so many orgasms that she is a sweaty, quivering mess but I am not through just yet. I slip my pants off and straddle her waist as I tug gently on the chain attached to the nipple clamps causing her eyes to open wide and a silent scream come from her mouth .What a sight before me. I take my cock and tease her lips coating it in her juices causing her to moan and arch upward as I slowly slide into her inch by fucking inch. I grit my teeth because she feels so good. As I slowly start a rhythm she tries to speed it up and I pull completely out . "Dammit B"she says.

"Whose in charge here Sissie?" I ask. " You are" she replies. "Good girl "I tell her as I enter her again slowly making sure to bottom out inside her. I can see it building and I feel her walls start gripping me tighter and tighter with each slow thrust and I tell her, "Open your eyes and look at me when you tell me whose pussy this is and who you belong to as you cum now" and with those words I take the clamps off her nipples and bottom out inside her and she levitates off the bed yanking the chains on the headboard, screaming "Its yours and I belong to you Daddy!" Her eyes turn black from the dilation and growling like some primal beast I cum inside her knowing that I own her and she is MINE.

   I undo the cuffs as she is coming down and pull her to me wrapping her up in a blanket,"Thats it baby, you did so good. Daddy is so proud of you. I love you so much. You are my girl sweetheart and I love you."   Sissie looks up and I see that she is still not totally back with me just yet I give her some water to drink and her favorite Godiva chocolate and I hold her. Sissie looks at me and whispers " I love you"