Flashback First Meeting 2001

Duke POV

    BIG  and I are just sitting at a table talking about motorcycles and holy hell..... He lets out a low whistle under his breathe so I know it has to be someone he thinks is hot. I follow his stare to the bar where a girl is wearing a tight pair of jeans and tank top. I can't help but laugh," Son you don't want to go there. She'd eat you alive."

"What do you mean? I know she ain't free pussy , she's underage and that means she's not an old lady, so why is she here,  and who is she?"

Carey walks in and stops to give her a hug and a kiss on the cheek..."Shit...BG gulps...is she his daughter?"

Laughing,"yeah she is son and like I said she would eat you alive"

BG smirks and puffs out his chest as Carey walks off to the back,"bet you I can at least get her number. Maybe get her to go for a drive"

"Oh this I got to see boy cause she ain't your normal girl or normal MC  girl either"

"What do you mean? I just want to talk to her"

"I mean well hell son....she's like royalty to this club. You know Carey helped found this charter and well she lived here a few years with him after his wife and her mom June died. She is our princess and has been taught not to take shit off anyone,especially a man. So you will have your work cut out for you."

BG smirks ad pushes up struts over to her leaning against the bar smiling. He turned his hat backward as he walked.  "Hey Darlin...I'm Brantley"

She looks over her shoulder raises an eyebrow and turns backto Lucy asking,"Do you know what the plans for tonight are? All daddy would say is party but that I had to be here. I have 3 tests tomorrow Luce and don't have time to babysit our crazy family."

"Maybe I could take you to dinner before the party?" BG says butting in. Sissie turns and puts her hands on her hips, glaring"listen up Bud... I just said i had to study .Plus you interrupted . Didn't your Mama teach you not to be rude?"

Holding his hands up BG says, "Sorry I was just trying to get your name and please ma'am don't talk about my Mama,she's an angel from heaven and tries her best with me . I didn't mean to be rude just trying to get the name of a beautiful lady"

   Lucy is pretending to put out cups as she watches the pair.

"Well apologize to your Mama for me . But I don't have time for boys. Too damn busy with school. Sooo run along and chase the tail that hangs around here . I don't have time."

"Now Sissie, Lucy says pointing a finger . You know Deke never ever gets your steak right so let the nice young man take you out for a burger or something so I don't have to hide all the knives to keep you from maiming him."

"Darlin I don't want tail, I know you aren't that kind of girl . I just want to get to know you . Can I please get your name?"

"See ..you heard Luce. It's Sissie. Anything else?" turns to Luce "keep your nose out of this" she looks at BG" as much as Luce wants to dictate my life. I really do need to study for 3 tests tomorrow before the party. So if you are still here then I might talk to you." she turns to walk off and BG is stumbling for words...."um need any help studying?"

Sissie looks back over her shoulder and winks "nah its not anatomy " and sashays back to her room in the back.

Luce walks over to him and pats him on the back, "You did good BG"

"Huh? Did good Luce I struck out! Damn woman turned me down! !" he tells her.

"Well you got her name, she didn't haul off and deck you and she flirted back at the end there buddy. Only one other time that has happened and Deke shut that down quick. We ain't about underage here besides Carey would have castrated the guy for messing with his baby girl."

Wide eyes,"ummmm he's not gonna kill me is he Lucy? She's so damn beautiful and I'm already halfway head over heels just from that smart mouth of hers."

"No he ain't gonna kill you. You ain't out to take what you can get from her and leave and you also ain't 25 and her 14 like the last guy. Believe it or not she's just 16"

He grins at Luce," no way quit pulling my leg. She has not to be 18 or 19."

"Nope hotshot she's just 16 but been raised by Carey all alone since she was 9 , lived here for a while after June died but now except for family and party nights she is home hitting the books. Give you a heads up, I wasnt lying about her being mad at Deke for messing her steak up....so if you wanted to bring her a cheeseburger all the way and steak fries when we get ready to eat you would score brownie points."

He grins," Ill be back " as he swaggers out the door.

Lucy grins at me,"oh darling this is gonna be fun watching those two . She nods her head toward the back ,"They are both about to have their hands full."