Lost in Thought

BG POV

I keep laying here holding Sissie looking at the bruises that have darkened since last night. To see her message and think about how last night I almost lost her. The words that she said last night I have waited years to hear. I never really thought that I would find anyone who would love me and just accept me for who I am, the good, the bad and the very ugly. She saw me at my very worst, the drinking and the pills and raising hell with the MC and yet all these years her love wasn't destroyed . I know that I will spend the rest of my life showing her how much I love her. Now I just have to get busy and make it all happen.

Sissie POV
I knew my fate was sealed, I would never be able to live without him.  I truly saw last night just how strong the bond is between a Dom and sub. It goes far beyond anything that I could have ever dreamed, read or imagined. I can feel B when we are not together even if we are a thousand miles apart. I can tell when he is hurting, when he is ready to unleash holy terror , and when he is missing me. The same can be said for him, he knows when I have had a rough day, when I am about to have an anxiety attack, or when I am in physical pain.  Those bonds cannot be severed once they are established. I had never really believed in the whole soul mate thing before because yeah it sounds pretty when written down but the actual working in real life , I didn't think it could happen. Now I know.