!!AUTHOR'S NOTE!!

Hey readers,

So a few things have been brought to my attention regarding the plot of this book. Yes, I know Nicole is still a bit young to be dating Peter Hale, but when I wrote this book I was 14. I had no idea it was wrong, I only left it because I didn't see a problem with it because they both like each other (which was stupid).

But now there are many comments stating that they don't like it, that's it's not a Scott McCall fan fiction (which I am about to get into) and so on. There's just a lot of negativity surrounding this book.

Yes, this is a Scott McCall fan fiction, but I'm not just gonna have them kiss in the first chapter like every other fan fiction out there, especially like my last fanfiction with Derek Hale (which is probably also getting unpublished because it's whack). If you've watched The Vampire Diaries, it took Elena at least three guys before she finally realised she was in love with Damon. It took Caroline the entire cast before she got with Stefan, so I don't understand the problem there.

If you don't like the book then don't read it, negative and rude comments are a waste of time. I don't even read them anymore because most of them are the same, "Nicole and Peter? Gross." "I thought this was a Scott fan fiction?" That is all I get. I have written chapters for season five and it's just not worth posting anymore. It's not.

Unfortunately, this book will only go up to season 4 of Teen Wolf. There will be no continuation of Nicole's storyline. It's hard to write when you are constantly criticised for something that makes sense. I've lost my inspiration for writing this fanfiction.

Thank you all for reading my work.