Six

As I was getting closer to my house, I saw a car parked in the driveway. It's a Toyota and it looks brand new. I walk up to and see a note attached to the front. I pick it up opening it and I smile as I look at the handwriting. My dad is nuts, buying me this car right now but I'm in love with it and it's perfect but I know somewhere that he couldn't afford this. I reach into my back pocket to grab out my phone but instead of grabbing my phone, I pull out Isaac's phone. Damn, I forgot to give it back to him. I guess I have to take it to Derek's place. I grab the keys which are underneath the car, my dad isn't a smart man leaving the keys just underneath it but anyway I make my way to Derek.

I park my brand new car in the parking lot of Derek apartment building. I put the keys in my back pocket and walk up the stairs. I finally reach Derek's door and I give it a knock. It soon slides open revealing a man who looks to be in his late twenties and he looks just like Derek and he is also very attractive, I'm assuming this is the unlce, Peter who brain washed Lydia to resurrect him. Peter is just starring at me with a blank expression on his face and I raise an eyebrow before asking.

"Hi, is Isaac here?" I ask

"He's not here at the moment, is there anything I could help you with?" He asks with a smirk

"Ummm, well, I have his phone but I'll just give it to him at school, it's okay" I say but he just stares at me like he's figuring me out. It's actually kind of creepy and I'm scared.

"You look awfully familiar" I honestly knew he was going to say that, everyone does

"Well if you know Stiles then that's who I probably look like" I tell him with a smile

"Oh yes you're twin sister" He says crossing his arms

"Is there something wrong?" I ask

"Why would there be?" He asks with the same charming smile on his face

"You keep starring... into my soul and it's amazingly... Creepy" I say nervously and he chuckles

"I'm sorry I was just taken away" He says and I furrow my brows

"By the fact that I'm Stiles' sister?" I ask but he shakes his head

"No, you're just beautiful" He says which makes me blush but then I realise that he has killed innocent people and he's trying to flirt with me, a seventeen year-old girl who has a dad, who is a cop. Is he stupid?

"Listen Peter" I begin and his a little thrown off by the way I said his name "I know you, I've heard the stories about how you've killed innocent people, but I'm going to give a few words of advice. Because the next time you try and make a move on me, I'll tell my dad he's a cop"

"Those people weren't innocent and you don't know a thing about me" He says with a smirk

"I know enough" I say and walk away from him, out the building

-

No school for me because it's the day of the cross country thing and my dad said that I didn't have to go, so I am currently laying in bed. I got word from Stiles before he left this morning that Derek is apparently dead and so is one of the Alphas because something went down the other night that I wasn't allowed to me at because I'm only human. I get up and rush to the bathroom because I need to pee so bad, but once I finished peeing I came back into my room only to see Peter Hale standing there. I scream the grab my bat and hold it up in defense.

"What are you doing? Did you come to kill me because I threatened you?" I ask but he steps closer about to speak but I extend the bat "Don't come any closer"

"Relax, I just came to ask you a question" He says and I raise an eyebrow at him

"What kind of question?" I ask and lower the bat to my side