#FreeMumbo

A/N: 

I've been noticing #FreeMumbo around and I thought I would join the petition too.

*ahem* IAlsowantsomelovefrom @thebirdfantasy T~T

Also this means that that character is thinking the piece of dialogue.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mumbo looked at his emails. How phone was blowing up with messages since this morning.

400 copyright claims.

 "N-no.... I-it can't be true!"

Mumbo stared at the screen hoping it was fake. He didn't realise Iskall and Grian were sneaking up behind him.

 "Hey Mumbo!" Grian greeted. (Or GG amirite? Okay I'll stop now.)

 "Hi." Mumbo blandly responded.

 " Whatcha looking at? " 

Grian and Iskall saw his emails. 

 "No way..." Iskall gasped.

 Mumbo sadly nodded and sat down on his bed. All of his hard work could just be erased by a few mistakes.

He felt his tears in the corner of his eyes. 

A few simple mistakes could get my whole account removed...

He blinked and let the tears roll down his cheek.

Iskall and Grian rushed up to him.

 "It's going to be okay Mumbo." Iskall comforted.

 " Sure. " 

 "No seriously. We're all going to get you out of this mess!" Grian harshly told Mumbo.

 " Guys it's alright. If the copyright claims are "true" then I'll get my account removed. But I still have you guys. " Mumbo looked at the two and weakly smiled.

Iskall and Grian hugged Mumbo, and they stayed like that until nightfall. 

Mumbo was truly glad he had friends like these. Even if he didn't get his YouTube channel back, at least he had these two.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

I didn't feel like writing a long story so...

Also I won't be checking it over cause it's the morning and I'm still really tired.

BAi