Ghost stories...

|| I was writing another story, but I watched Tickle Me recently and now I have the inspiration for this one, instead. Haha. Being me can be weird. WARNING: This story will contain horror themes. Read at your own risk. Enjoy! ||

June 3rd, 1965.

You and your boyfriend decided to go camping with your friends. Summer is about to start, the warm weather is what you love the most. Plus, you've heard that you're going to settle down your tents near a haunted castle, so you can't wait to scare the hell out of your man. You know how frightened he can get when he is alone with you. 

You climb out of your boy's jeep, taking your tent and your bag, waiting for him to do the same. "Darl', d'you think you can build that tent up alone?" He asks you, softly smirking. "Yes, Elvis. I'm not a baby." You reply, faking a smile at him. He then smiles and kisses your forehead, having his bag and tent in his hand. "You're not a baby, for sure. You're my baby." He whispers in your ear, before going with Sonny and Red. "Hey! Wait for me!" You say, chasing them. Elvis laughs and hands his stuff to his friends before running up a tree. "Ha! You can't catch me here, little baby!" He says, pointing his index finger at you. "Unfair!" You yell, sticking your tongue out and walking to an empty space, laying your things down on the ground. You furrow your brows and grunt a little, trying your best to build your tent. 

Judy, Sonny's girlfriend, walks to you and smiles. "Need help, honey?" She asks, bending on her knees to help you. You look at her and sigh. "I know nothing about this. Elvis wanted me to come... But I'm not a girl scout." You say, giggling and looking at Elvis, who is quickly building up the other tents. You and Judy build up your tents, adding some flowery decorations around them. Elvis walks over and chuckles. "Why d'you put those flowers around it, baby?" He asks, going inside the tent and sitting down. You crawl inside as well, cuddling up close to him. "Because I would like to make it lovely and romantic. Just like you." You say, unbuttoning his shirt a little and rubbing his slightly hairy chest. He smiles gently, rubbing your shoulder. "I think you just wanted to use it as a warnin' for me." He replies, looking at you. You smirk up at him, raising your eyebrow. "Why?" You ask, he immediately replies. "Just because it's your tent and you built it up, which means: your tent, your rules." You laugh at his response, pushing him down on the straw mat and tickling him. You love to hear him laugh.

Later on, you wake up from your nap and you look around, Elvis isn't here. You sit up and rub your eyes, before crawling out of the tent and looking outside. You see all of your friends gathered around a bonfire, so you stand up and walk to them. Elvis is strumming his guitar, Sonny, Red and Joe are grilling the meat while Judy, Pat and Joan are gossiping around. You walk to Elvis, sitting next to him. "Why don't you go with your friends, darlin'?" He asks, looking at you. You shrug. "I want to be with you." You reply, rubbing his thigh. "Joe, grab this." Elvis says, handing the guitar to his friend. Joe looks at him and sits down on the ground, nodding. "Pick a song." Elvis asks you, looking into your eyes. "Well... There are so many great ones, Elvis. I love them all." You reply, blushing a little. "I said: pick a song." Elvis repeats, staring at you. "Uh... Such An Easy Question." You quickly reply, looking at him.