Burning love. (Part 1)

|| First of all, thank you so much for your support! Secondly, in this story Elvis is not famous. Beware because there will be a gif with blood in the water. I warned you. Enjoy!! ||

It is a hot day of July in 1963.

You and your brother Y/B/N decide to go have fun in the lovely town of Acapulco, Mexico. You are 18 years old and you have just finished high school, you can't wait to see some foreign land. You've been wanting to see the world since forever! You are so excited that you wake up earlier than your brother, who is almost thirty and only wants to sleep.

You put on your pink robe and your flip flops, then you walk towards the kitchen to make some breakfast. You look out of the window and wonder if this will be the year of your first love, you dream about summer loving the whole time. You cut an apple, a banana and a peach and mix them together in a bowl. You want to stay healthy, you might not want to see your future crush running away from you. You then look down at your body: stretch marks are showing, but you don't care. This is who you are.

"G'mornin', Y/N. Ready to leave?" Your brother asks you, kissing your head before sitting down at the round table. "Super ready, Y/B/N! I can't wait to see Acapulco! But mostly, I want to see if there are some stunners over there." You reply, giving him a small bowl with the fruit salad inside it. "You ain't gonna change, are you?" He playfully questions, looking at you in adoration. Your brother loves you more than he loves himself. He's always been by your side, and now that your parents are old, he decided to take you under his wing. You feel safe with him, no matter what you two do. "There's gonna be my best friend there. They offered him a job as a swimming instructor. Damn, that man always knows how to realize his dreams." Your brother tells you, smiling and shaking his head as he thinks about his mate. You wonder who he is, but you sadly can't remember his figure since they rarely hung out at your house.

You both finish eating and you clean the kitchen while your brother loads the bags in the taxi which was waiting outside. You rush to your room and wear a white miniskirt and a pink top, then you tie your hair up in a ponytail and put on your sunglasses. You decide to keep your flip flops. You walk towards the exit and step outside, looking around for a second. "Come, you don't wanna lose the plane, do you?" Your brother asks you. You smile and run to the car, climbing inside and buckling up while in the backseats. The driver starts the car immediately and goes fast, making you gulp loudly. Your brother holds your hand, he knows you are scared when people drive fast.

{10 hours later}

The plane lands on the Mexican ground as you look out of the small window. You see a bunch of people waiting for you all inside the plane. You notice a very, extremely handsome guy, too. You shake your head and stand up once you are told to exit the airplane. You walk down the stairs and step on the concrete pavement. There you have a chance to look better at the stud. He has black raven hair, two ocean blue eyes that are deepest than the Mariannes Trench, his lips are pink, a bit full. It all is perfectly combined with his olive, quite tanned skin. He approaches you and your brother, smiling. He manly hugs your brother first. "E! What a pleasure!" Your brother says, smiling widely. "Long time no see, man." The charming man tells your brother, then he turns to you. You gulp a little as he stares at you. "And you must be Y/N, right?" He asks, taking your hand to kiss it. You nod your head, your eyes are wide as you look at him. "Nice to meet you. I'm Elvis." He says, smiling at you before putting on his black shades. "We goin', Y/B/N?" Elvis asks your brother, while he starts walking to the entrance of the airport. You and your brother follow him. Elvis takes the luggages from you. "You shouldn't be liftin' these, young lady. Y/B/N, where are your manners, man?!" He complains, shaking his head. "Don't you see I already have my bags?" Your brother asks in reply, then he sighs. "Dang it, you already wanna steal my sister's heart. You latin lover." He speaks again.