'Til the world's end.

|| Special thanks to deathofapunkkid for giving me the right historic period. ||

Arizona, 1870.

You look out of your window. There is a clear sky, the green hills are a perfect combination between the sky and the yellow dusty road, which is crowded by legalized natives and some other cowboys, along with their wives. You have been waiting for a certain cowboy for a while, but after he has been gone for more than two years, you lost all your hopes. Yet, you see a weird, familiar figure riding a brown horse with a white stripe on its head. They head towards your house. You hide behind the curtains, peeking through the glass to have a better description of the stranger.

It's a male. He has a brownish-beige hat upon his head, a full beard on his face and his clothes are composed by a red scarf around his neck, a cream shirt, a dark brown leather vest over it, brown trousers and black boots. When his horse gets closer, you finally can understand who he is.

 When his horse gets closer, you finally can understand who he is

It's your boyfriend. Elvis Presley, your man, commonly known as Charro, is back. You quickly take off your robe as you throw on a green dress. You unlock your door and get outside, smiling brightly at the sight of your guy. He doesn't see you at first, since he is looking around, probably not to get caught in a trap. The last time he came around, he had to face his rival: Victor French, a bad, horrible outlaw that dragged your man in a terrible situation.  

Elvis stops his horse in front of the saloon, climbing down from the saddle and tying its leash around the pole. He removes his bullet-holders and places them upon the saddle, while all the natives look at him as if he is about to shoot everyone, out of the blue.

 He removes his bullet-holders and places them upon the saddle, while all the natives look at him as if he is about to shoot everyone, out of the blue

He raises his hands and shakes them, smiling and making them smile too. You can't help but giggle. Elvis turns his head to you and runs in your direction. "Y/N!" He exclaims, before lifting you up in his arms and making you spin around. You look down at his now hairy face, placing your hands on both of his cheeks as he puts you down. "Missed me?" Elvis asks, looking into your eyes and holding both of your waists with his big, manly hands. You bite your bottom lip in happiness, before nodding and squeaking like a little kid. "Yes! Yes! I missed you more than anything, Elvis... You've been gone for so long." You tell him, looking into his ocean blue eyes. He kisses the tip of your nose, making you giggle because his facial hair is tickling you. "Well darl', guess what? I'm here to stay now. Always and forever." He whispers in your ear, before walking past you and going inside your place.