10

~Lilith's POV~

When Saturday morning rolled around, I found myself waking up early. Since Luke said he'd be arriving at my house at eleven AM, I needed time to not only get myself ready, but to prepare the things I needed to tutor him. We had a big test coming up on Monday, and it was over the story she'd had us read. Luke had already finished it, thanks to me, but part of getting good grades was studying. Well, usually, anyways. Sometimes it doesn't at all require studying, but this probably did.

I got out of my bed and headed into my bathroom, starting up the shower and letting the water heat while I went into my room again to search through my dresser for a pair of undergarments. I quickly went back into the bathroom and took my shower, making sure I got myself thoroughly cleaned before I got out and dried off. While I was wrapped in a towel, I brushed my pearl blonde hair out so it'd dry quicker and it wouldn't be tangled. Even with my hair only being to around my shoulders, it still got tangled very bad sometimes.

After I finished brushing my hair and then my teeth, I put on my undergarments and actually began to debate on my what I wanted to wear. Did I care enough to dress up today as if it were just another day of me going to school? With a few minutes of thought, I quickly decided that no, I did not care to do that. Instead, I just slid on a pair of light pink silk pajamas. The shorts had a bunch of white unicorns all over with darker pink tails and manes. The shirt was a cropped camisole and had one unicorn over each breast. They were really quite comfortable and cute. I also pulled on a pair of pink slippers and then put my glasses on. I didn't bother with doing any makeup because I simply didn't feel like it.

By the time that Luke arrived, it was maybe ten minutes after eleven AM and I heard him ring the doorbell just once. I jogged down the stairs and swung open my front door, a bright smile on my face as I greeted him. Well, I'd prepared to greet him, anyways. I never got that far because Luke took one look at me and my attire and raised his brows judgmentally. "Oh, my god." He muttered to himself, shaking his head as he shoved past me to come inside. My smile faded into an upset frown and I closed the door, locking it before I turned to face him. "What's wrong?" I asked, confused.

Luke gestured to my clothes and shook his head. "I think I just figured out why you're a virgin still." He said simply.

Offended, I placed a hand over my chest and gave him an incredulous look. "You said you wouldn't talk about that!" I exclaimed, fighting an embarrassed blush. He shrugged carelessly, crossing his arms over his chest. "Not my fault." He dismissively said, unbothered.

With a deep sigh, I dropped my hands back to my sides and looked up at him. "Whatever." I whispered, walking past him and heading up the stairs with him behind me. At this point, I felt like he just hated me more and more every time he saw me because I was giving him more reasons. I really didn't like it because, at the end of the day, those reasons weren't reasons at all and I'd actually done nothing to make him hate me. It upset me just a little bit, to be honest.

The two of us entered my room and I left the door open, heading over to my bed and taking my usual spot while Luke took his. He sat on my bed and bit his lip as I gestured to my open English textbook in front of me. "You need to re-read the story so that you can ace the test on Monday." I said, causing him to groan in annoyance. "But I don't want to. It's boring and I already read it." He complained, glaring down at the book instead of at me. I shrugged and pushed the book his way. "I know, but it's important." I insisted, eyeing him. He stubbornly shook his head and didn't even touch the book. "I don't need to." He refused again. After a second of consideration, I sighed and closed the textbook. "Okay, then. If you feel confident enough in your knowledge of the story, then I won't make you read it again." I agreed reluctantly, moving the textbook beside me instead of between us.