7

~Lilith's POV~

"Don't you ever get cold wearing the things you do?" Scarlett asked me as we walked into school together, her teeth chattering from the cold outside. She was dressed in a black sweater, a pair of black pants and a pair of black ankle booties.

I, on the other hand, had on a light pink camisole that laced directly up the middle, which I'd worn without a bra. I'd slid on a pair of high waisted vinyl shorts in light pink, which came with a matching belt with a circular buckle. Then, I threw on a light pink jacket over top, which fell below the shorts. It had a white heart over the left breast and the word 'vain' written inside. On the inside of the jacket, there was a pattern of white frowny faces. I put on a simple pair of light pink boots and then put on a silver necklace and my ring and was good to go.

"Not really." I answered her simply, shrugging. She shivered from beside me and practically flung the school doors open, rushing inside. "How?" She whined, still shaking from the cold. I let the doors close behind us and smiled in amusement, walking beside her down the hall. "I don't know. I just don't." I said, heading towards my locker. "Lucky bitch." She sighed out, shaking her head. I smiled to myself and waved at her as she headed over to her locker, leaving me on my own. Humming a song to myself, I put my English textbook book into my backpack and grabbed a new pencil that I stuck into my bag, already sharpened. When I finished, I closed my locker, making my way over to the table which Calum, Scarlett, Ashton, Ruby and Luke were sat at.

Giving them a smile, except for Ruby and Luke since I knew they'd not return it, I sat down next to Scarlett and scooted my chair in beneath the table. "Hi." I greeted them in a chirpy voice, tucking my hair behind my ear. Three of them looked at me and smiled, greeting me back in unison. I leaned back in my chair, waiting until the bell rang before I was dismissed to go to sociology.

**

"Hey!" Scarlett grinned at me widely as I sat down next to her at lunch. The intense amount of excitement I could see in her face freaked me out a little bit so I leaned away, raising my brows at her. "Eh, hi?" I said, confused. What was she so excited about?

A little squeal left her lips and she leaned closer to me. "I have to tell you something." She whispered. I raised my brows at her and slowly nodded my head, confused. "Um, okay." I said, waiting for her to tell me. She leaned even closer, way too close for my comfort, but I stayed put. "So, I haven't told anyone this, but there's this resort in the mountains I've been looking to go to during winter for so long, but it's always booked up, right?" She began excitedly, and I just sat there, nodding again. I'd assumed that's what she wanted me to do, anyways. "Well," She grinned, "I finally got it. I booked it!" She squealed happily.

I smiled, glad that she was excited about this. "That's great! When are you going?" I asked, curious. She bit her lip, smiling happily. "During Christmas break. Just one week, though, not all three." She explained, smiling. "Well, I hope you have fun." I said, giving her a smile as I began to eat my food. Then, she spoke again. "Actually, I was kind of hoping that...at least some of you would come with me." She invited, surprising me. I was so caught off guard that I choked on my pizza, my shoulders shaking a little as I coughed.

Eventually, I managed to force the food down my throat and ignored the stares I could feel everyone at the table giving me. "Really?" I gasped out, a smile forming on my face. She had been giving me a slightly concerned look from when I was choking, but then she smiled and nodded when she saw I was fine. "Yeah. It'd be more fun to go with you guys." She said, running a hand through her hair. "What week is it?" I asked, cocking my head to the side. "The week after Christmas. We'd be leaving the 26th." She explained, eyeing me with a tinge of hope in her eyes. She really wanted me to go and I couldn't help but to grin at her. "I'll have to ask my parents, but it should be okay." I said, causing a grin similar to the one she first had to form on her face.