47*

~Luke's POV~

On the day of Christmas, I headed over to Lilith's house late that night, after I'd spent the day at my parent's house. Surprisingly enough, taking Lilith's advice on acknowledging my wrongs had been just what I needed. That was all it had taken to fix it.

Dad had even offered to let me move back in, but I refused. I found that I actually quite liked having my own place to live, even if it was just in a trailer house. Not only was it nice to be able to live on my own, but I also liked knowing that I could have Lilith over and not have to worry about being quiet if things got hot and heavy. Hell, it was practically impossible to keep her quiet, anyways, not that I didn't like that. I loved when she was loud.

I arrived at Lilith's house a little after ten PM, texting her to let me in so I didn't bother her parents, who were probably sleeping. Right as I reached the front door, she quietly swung open the door and I slipped past her into the dark house. "Mom and dad are sleeping, okay? So be quiet." She whispered to me, shutting and locking the door before I heard her move past me towards the stairs. All the lights were out so it was a little hard to see, but I managed to find my way by simply following Lilith down the hallway towards her room. She led me into her room and I shut and locked the door, peering down at her as she turned to face me so I could finally see her. I'd been dying to see her face all day.

Her face was clear of any makeup, those pretty eyes of hers peering up at me innocently. Her short, curvy figure was clad in a little red satin slip dress and I noticed easily just how nice her creamy skin looked in this nightie. "You look beautiful." I said honestly, stepping forward so she was right in front of me now. "Really?" She whispered. I nodded, my lips brushing hers as I leaned down towards her. "Mhm, really." I confirmed, dropping my hands to her hips and picking her up. She giggled softly and wrapped her legs around me, her arms tossed around my neck. "What are you doing?" She asked, peering up at me cluelessly as I lowered her onto her back across the middle of her bed, her legs hanging off the edge. "I've been missing you all day. Do you know what I want, Lilith?" I hummed, staring down at her as she sat up onto her elbows.

A small grin formed on her lips. "Maybe to tell me how your day went." She suggested, causing me to chuckle. "No, no. I want to feel your little pussy again, angel." I admitted vulgarly, my words making her blush. "B-But my parents are home." She whispered, gazing at me with nervous eyes. "Aw." I pouted mockingly. "Looks like I'll just have to find a way to keep you quiet." I shrugged, grabbing her calves and tugging her forward so her ass was right on the edge of the bed. "I don't know if this is a g-good..." She began stammering as I lowered myself to my knees, peering down at me with a bright blush. "idea!" She squealed, her chest heaving as I forced her legs apart. "Sh. I'll take care of you, angel. Just relax." I said softly, teasingly brushing my finger along the fabric of her panties. That just made her breathing falter, looking at me with darkened eyes as I teased her through the fabric. "Oh," She whimpered softly, my lips planting soft kisses up her thighs.

My teeth nipped at her inner thigh and she shifted uncomfortably, a furrow of need in her brow. "Please." She whispered, waiting for me to finally do something. I could feel the dampness between her legs as I applied soft pressure to her clit and a moan left her. "Don't stop." She whined, panting softly as I slowly began peeling off her underwear. My eyes fell to her pussy and she blushed, silently watching me while I drank in the sight of her pussy.

Her smooth folds were already glistening with her arousal, showing me how wet she'd become in just a few minutes. Her pussy was a soft, pretty pink and all I could think of was how good she looked, laid on her bed with her legs spread for me to see her most sensitive region. I could hear her panting softly as she waited for me to do something, her chest heaving as she peered down at me.