53

~Lilith's POV~

Luke was incredibly drunk. Today was the sixth day of being here, which meant that we were leaving to go back home at some time of the day, though I wasn't sure when. I guess whenever we all were ready to leave, really.

It was late at night, around eleven PM, and everyone was crowded together in the living room, playing some board games that Scarlett had brought along while they brought alcohol that Calum had brought from home. Well, everyone except for Ruby. She had refused to participate in playing any board games with us and then simply disappeared into her room down the hall, leaving us to play without her.

Currently, we were playing cards against humanity with one another, but Luke had clearly had way too much drink. He was behind me, clearly not in his right mind whatsoever. He was so drunk that he was switching between falling asleep and trying to touch my boob every few seconds, as if he couldn't figure out if he was tired or horny or maybe both. After he tried to grab my boob for the sixth time, I smacked his hand away and heard him giggle softly, resting his head on my shoulder.

"You're so pretty, Lilith." He cooed drunkenly, scooting himself closer to me. We were sat in a position where he was back against the couch while I was sat between his open legs, his chest against my back when he scooted forward more and rested his head on my shoulder.

Even though he was very drunk, I smiled a little, placing my card face-down in the middle. "You're so drunk." I chuckled, shaking my head. He giggled softly, sliding his arms smoothly around my waist. "Mm, I am." He agreed simply, suddenly inhaling deeply as he buried his head into my neck, sniffing me. "You smell good, too. Why do you have to be so perfect?" He pouted, tightening his hold around my waist.

I smiled a bit wider as Calum began looking through the cards that everyone had put down, trying to decide which one to pick as the winner. "Stop it." I whispered to Luke, feeling his lips against my shoulder. "But...I want to," He whined to me. I turned my head to look back at him, feeling him softly brush his fingers along my exposed mid-drift. "We're in front of our friends and you're very drunk." I scolded softly, causing him to huff. "Maybe later?" He asked hopefully, chin on my shoulder.

Although I knew that I had no plans of letting there be a later, I nodded anyways. "Maybe later." I said, only because I knew he would've kept on if I refused. If I gave him hope, he'd accept that as an answer that I would and he'd stop. If there was one thing I didn't want, it was to sleep with him while he was drunk, even if I knew he wouldn't have minded when he sobered up.

Thankfully, my plan worked and he pulled away, relaxing back against the couch again. He took a drink of the vodka in his hand, having already opted out of playing once he began to get drunk. However, that was probably best, considering he was already beginning to lull off to sleep once again as he leaned into the couch while I played the game with everyone. I felt him slump forward against me after around five minutes, his breathing deep and a little ragged. "Angel?" He mumbled sleepily, head on my shoulder once more. "Yes, Luke?" I asked softly, feeling him slip his hand into mine.

To my surprise, he didn't respond, just yawned and kept his hold on my hand. He was so drunk he didn't even realize he'd spoken. Hell, he probably didn't even realize he was falling asleep on me.

The vodka bottle that was in his other hand was on the brink of falling to the floor and making a mess, so I grabbed it and lightly took it from him, putting it on the table beside the couch we sat on. We all continued to play cards against humanity until we tired of it, Luke's large body still leaned against mine as he slept soundly. While Ashton, Scarlett, and Emery went to the bathroom before we'd decide what to do with one another, I softly nudged Luke awake. Tiredly, his lids fluttered open, showing how sleepy he was.