46

~Luke's POV~

I quietly walked down the hallway after Genevieve had let me in on the morning of Christmas Eve, heading towards Lilith's room. It was a little after noon, so I was thinking she'd be awake, but I didn't want to be too loud just in case she was still sleeping. We were supposed to wrap presents with each other, but that could wait if she was sleeping. I grasped the doorknob to her door and quietly cracked the door open, peeking inside just to see if she was asleep. She was asleep, all right. However, what I didn't expect was to see her asleep with Xander.

And even worse, they were both half fucking naked. Her pink blanket had exposed just a little bit of both of them, her bare shoulders telling me she had no bra on while Xander's leg was sprawled off the bed, revealing him in his boxers.

Without even a thought, I shoved the door open and it slammed against the wall, a mix of shock and rage piling up in me. The loud sound made Xander shoot up in alarm while Lilith just stirred sleepily and her eyes fluttered open, the blanket falling onto her when he sat up. Xander caught my eye and I glared at him, causing his brows to furrow in confusion. "Xander? What are you doing?" Lilith's soft voice asked tiredly, her pearl blonde hair a mess as she sat up onto her hands. Her pretty face told me how sleepy she was and all that came was more anger.

The only thing that I could think was he had clearly fucked her. They were both half naked in her bed, for fucks sake!

"It seems you've got some company." He mentioned to her, gesturing carelessly to me. Her tired eyes followed his finger and I saw the surprise on her face as she realized that it was me. I wondered if she had completely forgotten that I was supposed to be coming over today. She must've or else she'd be more careful about fucking a guy and letting him sleep in her bed. My eyes were switching back and forth between the two of them, ready to smash Xander's face in for fucking her. They didn't know this, but she was mine. Nobody touched my little angel except for me.

Lilith's full lips turned up into a small smile before she recognized the anger that I was emitting, her smile being replaced by a frown. All I could think about was her getting fucked by him and it made me want to fuck something up. When Lilith's blanket fell as she shifted, exposing her bare tits to anyone willing to look, I fucking lost it. I didn't even think before I stormed forward and punched Xander directly in the face. He hissed in surprise at the same time that Lilith screamed, practically throwing herself forward to get in between us. She looked confused and upset up until I spoke, yanking her off of the bed. "You fucked him?" I accused harshly, narrowing my eyes at her.

Xander's nose was gushing blood from how hard I'd hit him, skittering into Lilith's bathroom to clean up before he got blood on something. Lilith, on the other hand, gaped at me. "What?! No!" She exclaimed, horrified. "You're practically fucking naked in bed with the guy, Lilith!" I hissed, watching her closely as she hurriedly grabbed a nightie from her dresser and tugged it on. "I promise that nothing happened. He and I are just...not uncomfortable with the other being naked. I swear, Luke. We didn't even do so much as hug, let alone have sex." She insisted, peering up at me. My anger diminished just a little. "Nothing happened?" I repeated, sighing deeply when she shook her head in affirmation. "Nothing happened." She said softly. I relaxed, feeling a little bit guilty for punching him in the face when he hadn't done anything to deserve it. "I'm the only one who gets to see you naked. No more walking around in just your panties with him. Those tits and that ass are mine, for my eyes only." I said harshly, feeling possessive of her. She was fucking mine.

Unfortunately, she giggled in amusement. "We're not dating. I don't owe you my loyalty. If I wanted, I could have sex with anyone who wanted me." She hummed smartly. Unluckily for her, I narrowed my eyes at her in warning. "Watch it. Keep fucking talking like that and I'll fuck you right in front of him, just to make you remember who that little pussy belongs to." I threatened, causing her face to blush as she gaped at me. "I-I'm only messing with you. You know sex is more than that to me." She said softly. I grabbed her by the side of her neck and tugged her closer, close enough that her scent hit me. "I know. But don't think that makes it okay. If I hear you say anything about screwing another guy, I will fuck you until you can hardly walk again." I warned, not at all joking.