14

~Lilith's POV~

Luke looked away at the instant that my towel was torn away, causing me to yelp out in a mix of embarrassment, shock, and fear. "Ruby!" I exclaimed, heat rising up my neck as she just laughed at me.

Tears pricked at the back of my eyes, not liking that she had just completely exposed me. It wasn't even that a big group of people had seen me, since really only she had. Luke hadn't even seen me, and he was right behind her, refusing to look. It was that I felt like she had just completely violated my privacy in a way you don't do to someone else.

"Please give me my towel!" I cried, trying to cover myself as best as I could. She just chuckled and tossed my towel to the side, letting it fall to the floor. "Looks like you'll have to get it yourself." She mocked, giving me a pout. Some of my tears bubbled over and spilled down my cheeks as I quickly grabbed the towel and wrapped it around myself. I sniffled and she rolled her eyes, shoving my shoulder as she walked past me to leave.

"Fucking pussy." She snarled, glaring at me as she left. That just left me and Luke, who still refused to look at me.

I grabbed my bag from the floor and held it close to my chest as I quickly turned around, intent on leaving to go get dressed. Tears still spilled down my cheeks but I paid no mind to them and began to make my way to the other side of the locker room. Before I could get even five steps away, Luke suddenly was in front of me, a frown on his face.

"Um, you okay?" He asked awkwardly. I glared at him and shoved past him, not wanting to talk to him. He might've not looked at me naked, but he hadn't done anything to stop her, so that didn't make him any better than her. "Lilith, wait." He sighed, grabbing my arm to stop me from leaving. "Why?" I snapped, yanking my arm out of his hold. "You want your turn to completely humiliate me?"

Luke crossed his arms over his chest. "I didn't know she was going to do that. She just said we were going to take your clothes." He defended, frowning down at me. "Yeah? Well, I didn't see you saying or doing anything when it happened." I retorted bitterly, looking down at the locker room floor.

"Fuck. It's not my fault!" He hissed, seeming to become frustrated. I looked up at him, tears brimming my eyes. "Why did she do that?" I cried, only able to look at him for a few seconds before I looked away, unable to look at him head on. "I..." He began hesitantly, but never continued his sentence. I wiped my face and turned around, stopping in my tracks when he spoke. "I'm sorry. I just...I heard you getting up to shower and so I woke up Ruby and we decided to mess with you a little." He said softly.

Frowning, I turned to look at him, realizing he was basically telling me that he was the reason any of this had happened. I looked at him for a moment, a furrow of thought in my brows. "Whatever. It's fine, Luke." I muttered, deciding not to be mad at him for that. If Ruby hadn't done what she did, their little prank would've been completely harmless. It wasn't his fault, even I knew that.

He sighed deeply and followed after me as I headed to the side of the locker room where I could change, looking down at me with a frown. "Can you...turn around or something?" I whispered awkwardly, holding my bag tightly.

Luke's pink lips parted and he quickly spun around, not looking at me anymore. "I thought you would've thought Ruby's prank was good." I admitted quietly, opening my bag and setting it on a bench as I searched for my clothes. He paused for a second, my eyes glancing up at him anxiously as I quickly pulled on a pair of clean panties. "Why's that?" He asked, scoffing. I shrugged to myself, grabbing the light pink pleated skirt and pulling it on. "Because you and her don't like me." I answered.

I grabbed a white cropped shirt that buttoned up the front and had a lettuce-style hem on it, carefully putting it on without a bra. I took another quick glance his way as I buttoned my shirt up, wanting to be sure that he wasn't looking. "I don't like you." He agreed simply, nodding his head.