2

~Lilith's POV~

The next morning, I found myself waking up bright and early at 5:30 AM. I rolled out of my bed and made my way downstairs to be sure that my mom and dad were already awake by now. Sometimes they completely overslept because of how much they had to work, especially my dad.

Luckily for me, considering they sometimes went to bed naked, I saw that the two of them were both awake when I got downstairs. Mom and dad were both sitting at the table, drinking coffee and eating eggs and toast. I turned around, intending on going upstairs so I could take a shower before anyone could look at me. Before I could get away, however, my mom glanced up and she caught sight of me. At the sight that is me in the morning, she gasped and dropped her toast onto her plate. "Oh, my god! Lilith!" She gasped immediately. "You look lik-" She began, but when she saw the scowl on my face, she stopped dead and cleared her throat. "Like an...angel." She finished, giving me a painfully fake smile to try to spare my feelings.

I crossed my thin arms over my chest and raised my brows at her, pouting. "Yeah, I'm sure that's what you meant." I said flatly. She just smiled innocently and I shook my head, turning around and heading back upstairs. I went into my bathroom and started up my shower to let the water heat while I stripped off my clothes. After the water was heated up enough, I got into the shower, closing the glass door behind me. My shower was quick, being that I didn't need to shave.

Once I finished showering, I hopped out of the shower and wrapped myself in a towel, heading to my vanity so I could do my makeup before getting dressed. When I finished, it was only a little past six AM, which meant I didn't need to be at school for at least another hour. Still, I knew I'd probably be going in early anyways. I first put on my underwear and then pulled on my top, not planning on wearing a bra today. It wasn't like my boobs were big enough that I had to, after all.

My cropped shirt was light pink and went up to my collarbone, though it had an opening from the top of the collar to right at my sternum, showing off my cleavage. At the collar of the shirt, there was a little open-heart pendant that was light pink with diamonds. I then pulled on a pair of white shorts and paired it with a pair of light pink low rise trinity platforms. I didn't wear these often, but I still thought they were cute.

When I was dressed, I went and brushed my hair out until it wasn't so messy anymore. My hair was dyed pearl blonde, a stark contrast from my natural dark brown, but I found it suited my milky skin and blue-green eyes quite nicely. My brows were just a little darker than my hair, making it look quite natural. My eye shape was a little odd and my jaw was sharp and defined. I had full lips, which were currently glossed a light pink, and my hair fell only to a little below my shoulders. I knew I wasn't ugly by any means, but there were still things about my face that I was insecure about, such as the acne scars that I had on my cheeks. They weren't so bad that they were unable to be covered, but they were easily noticeable when I had no makeup on. Even with them, I still found myself beautiful.

I also didn't much like that I didn't have the best eyesight, which meant I had glasses, but I wore contacts a good portion of the time. I was only about 5'5 at best and had small breasts and yet had a pretty decent sized butt, at least for someone my size. It seemed all my weight went there, as well as my thighs. All in all, though, I quite liked myself and the way I looked. It had taken me a while to get there, though. Sometimes confidence just took a while.

Once I was fully ready, I grabbed a white tank top, a pair of white running shoes, and a pair of light pink fabric shorts with white trim. Then, I put them all in my bag, since it was a requirement for PE that we bring our own PE clothes.

I grabbed my backpack in my hand and left my room, jogging downstairs after I turned off my bedroom light chandelier. Setting my backpack on the dining table, I headed into the kitchen and made myself a bowl of cereal before sitting down at the table again. I'd almost made myself stuff for lunch before breakfast, but then I remembered I'd said that I'd try the school lunch today, so I didn't.