52

~Lilith's POV~

"Hurry up and get out here!" Scarlett giggled at me as I exited the bathroom in Luke and I's room, practically jumping around on her feet. I smiled a little and nodded my head, exiting the bedroom.

Today was the day that all of us were going to exchange our gifts with one another and Scarlett, very clearly, was incredibly excited. She really liked giving and getting presents, evidently. We'd been here a good five days now and were supposed to be leaving on Friday, since school started up against on Monday. That was why we'd all brought our gifts here, so we could exchange them while we were all together.

We'd spent most of the day today out and about, doing things like going through the gift shop at the resort and Scarlett had even managed to convince me into going skiing, somehow. Now that it was later at night, however, she was ready for us to exchange gifts and we'd only just gotten back in our room.

I followed Scarlett out into the living-room after I had gathered my suitcase that I had brought with everyone's gifts in it, sitting down on the couch next to Luke, who had his gifts in a big bag. Although it had taken me a little bit of convincing, Luke and I had agreed to exchange the gifts we'd gotten for one another in private. Apparently he just wanted us to be alone when he gave me whatever gift it was that he had gotten me, which I was completely fine with.

We went around the group opening up presents, starting with Ashton, Trinity, Emery, Michael, Calum, Scarlett, Ruby, Luke and then I went last. When Ruby got her gift from me, she blinked in surprise, probably not expecting that I would get her anything for Christmas. I mean, she hated me and was mean to me all the time, after all. If I behaved like that towards someone, I definitely wouldn't expect someone to get me a gift for Christmas. All I did in response to her reaction was give her a friendly smile, not paying too much attention to it.

When it became my turn to open my presents, after everyone else already had, I felt a little bit shy but I began to open them anyways. For some reason, I always felt uncomfortable opening presents in front of people. Not because I didn't appreciate it, but because I felt bad that they had bought me something.

First I opened my present from Emery, which was a series of coloring books that I couldn't wait to use. Coloring was really fun, especially since I had next to no art skills.  Then, I opened my present from Calum, who had gotten me a pair of light pink vinyl pants, which were actually in the exact right shade of pink that I always wore. He had also gotten me a pink pair of pink pajamas with red strawberries on them. Next up was the gift that Trinity had given me, which was a really spacious makeup caboodle that I could've really used. Mine was really old, dirty and small, so it was a good thing that I now had a new one to replace it with.

After that, I opened a gift from Michael and was a little surprised to find that he had gotten me actual makeup. Taken aback by this gift, I looked up at him, wondering how the hell he knew what was good and what wasn't. As far as I knew, Mikey wasn't exactly a makeup guy. A sheepish grin stretched across his boyish face and he shrugged. "What?" He pouted slightly. "I had to have Emery help me." He admitted after a second, causing my lips to twitch up into a smile as everyone else chuckled at his words. "Thank you." I said anyways, giving him a grateful smile as I grabbed my gift from Ashton. Ashton's gift was a perfume that smelled like vanilla, mixed with something that I couldn't identify. It had a very sweet and sensual scent to it that I really loved.

The last gift that I had opened was from Scarlett, which was a really cute red purse with a red bow on it. I wasn't surprised that Ruby hadn't gotten me anything. To be honest, I was counting on it because, well, she hates me. Clearly I hadn't expected for her to get me anything, so I wasn't upset by it.