31*

~Lilith's POV~

In the early hours of the morning, I woke up to the feeling of Luke touching me yet again, the rain still pelting down outside. Even though it was a little after six AM, meaning the sun usually would begin to rise, it was still completely dark out.

Luke's fingers made their way down and pushed my thong to the side, his chest brushing my back as he pushed two fingers between my folds. I opened my eyes and shivered at the feeling of his finger pressing into my clit, whining softly as I buried my face into his pillows. My back arched as he softly grazed his fingers over me, heat pooling low in my core. "Luke," I whimpered, my heart racing in my chest at the feeling of his fingers playing with my most sensitive region. He chuckled softly and buried his head into my neck, nipping at a spot that made me clench my thighs in desire, hoping for more friction. "You want me to play with this pretty little pussy, Lilith?" He hummed in a mocking tone, his husky voice thick with lust.

Waves of heat passed through my body and ended right between my legs as he teased my clit, repeatedly circling his fingers around it and yet never directly rubbing me there. "Please." I begged, my breathing shaky. "Please touch me." I whimpered, but he just grinned against my neck and sucked on my weak spot. "Beg me a little more. I like to hear you desperate for me." He purred, nipping at my skin while he teased me. I cried softly and reached back, grabbing his hair in my fist. "Please!" I exclaimed in a gasp, tugging his soft curls. "Please. Please touch me, Luke. It's killing me." I begged again, shameless about my desperation.

He groaned softly and suddenly trailed his finger higher, circling it around my entrance before he slowly dipped one finger inside of me. I squealed softly at the intrusion and arched my back, writhing impatiently. "Yes, oh my god." I groaned, my heart jolting into the back of my throat as he softly stroked his finger inside of me. "Damn." He murmured, suddenly pulling his finger out before he flipped me onto my back and slid between my thighs. "I'm gonna taste you, Lilith." He teased, holding himself above me with a little smirk nudging at the corner of his lips. I whined as he pushed my shirt up to expose my breasts, yanking it off of my body before he threw it beside us on his bed.

I cried quietly as his head ducked down and he sucked my nipple into the warmth of his wet mouth, lightly swirling his tongue over the erect nub. "Luke!" I groaned, bucking my hips up as I tangled my hands into his soft hair. His lips tugged into a teasing smirk as he grazed his fingers along my side while his other hand groped my boob. Stings of pleasure rippled through me as his teeth nipped at my breast, sucking and nibbling my sensitive chest until my already pulsating core was throbbing so intensely with desire that I thought I'd start to cry. "Please, no more teasing." I complained, panting.

Luke sat up and his smooth hands grabbed one breast in each hand, lightly rocking his erection against me as he squeezed my boobs. My head fell back into his pillows and I cried in pleasure, feeling my core desperately clenching for relief from his awful teasing. "I can't. L-Luke, please, I need it." I cried, feeling actual tears prick my eyes.

All he did was ignore me, continuing to teasingly rock his erection against me while his large hands fondled my chest. Both of us were breathing heavily, noises of pleasure leaving him while mine were of desperation, waiting for him to stop teasing me. It was bordering on being cruel. He groaned softly as he ground his hard-on against me, his head falling forward in pleasure. "Goddamn. Lilith, you're so perfect. Shit." He cursed, his blue eyes drinking in the sight of me naked in his bed, pinned underneath his large frame. "Please! Touch me, or something!" I complained, writhing around beneath him.

Luke ducked his head down and briefly kissed me, his lips soft and warm against mine. "You want it, hm?" He teased, nibbling my bottom lip. I nodded eagerly, not bothering to deny it. "So badly." I whimpered.