33*

~Lilith's POV~

The second my confirmation left my lips, his hand found a grasp on the back of my neck and he tugged me closer, our lips colliding in a warm embrace. I kissed him back immediately, my eyes falling closed as we each sat up onto our knees in the middle of my bed, causing my bed to sink in under our weight. "You have protection?" I whispered.

"Mm, always." He hummed, not surprising me. I pulled him back in, my arms slithering around his waist as I kissed him harder and felt my heart pounding in my chest. Our heavy breaths mixed together and his soft lips kissed at mine passionately, occasionally nipping my bottom lip with his teeth. One hand remained on the back of my neck as we kissed while another reached down and grasped my hips tightly, pulling me up against him more. He nipped my bottom lip again and I opened my mouth, feeling his tongue instantly slip inside to explore my mouth. I moaned into his mouth and fisted the fabric of his shirt in my grip, my breasts pushing into his chest while his wet tongue lapped at mine.

The sound of me moaning caused him to harden, his erection pressing into my thigh as he reached down and cupped my ass. "These shorts fit you so fucking good, Lilith. You know that?" He murmured, grasping the hair at the bottom of my neck and tugging my head back. "Mm." I whined as his tongue licked lightly at my jaw, teeth nipping down towards my sweet spot. He sucked at the spot and my knees wobbled, causing me to lean into him more as I moaned, knowing he'd be leaving marks on me. Still, I didn't care. I liked it. I wanted it.

A breathy giggle escaped me as he suddenly pushed me down onto my back, sitting on his knees between my legs as he began to unbutton his shirt. My body lightly bounced against my soft mattress as I looked up at him, my chest heaving while I watched his long fingers work the buttons out of the holes of his shirt. "Take off your top." He demanded, throwing his shirt to my bedroom floor. I bit my lip and reached down, pulling my top up and over my head so my chest was coming exposed to his gaze. His dark eyes danced over my naked chest, those full lips tugging into a little smirk. "You're so beautiful, angel." He hummed, unzipping his pants and following with the button of his pants. Before I knew it, he was left in just his boxers.

My thighs clenched together tightly as I looked him over, waves of heat washing down into my lower stomach at the mere sight of him. His blonde curls were a little wild but beautiful, his usual bright blue eyes darkened with lust as he peered down at me. I curled my toes as he bit his bottom lip while he looked at me, the warm palms of his hands cupping my calves softly to spread my legs a little. A low hum left him as he grazed his hands up my legs, teasing the skin of my thighs while the muscles in his arms flexed. I panted softly and felt his hands grip my shorts, tugging them down my legs before he tossed them to the floor with everything else.

Then we were both left in our underwear, looking at each-other's bodies as if we both knew that what was about to happen between us wouldn't be able to happen again. We were savoring the view of one another.

I scanned my eyes over his chest that was lightly covered with hair and down the smooth skin of his stomach, right to the bulge that strained against the fabric of his boxers. An appreciative gleam was in his eyes and I felt my whole body heat when I noticed the way the bulge in his boxers twitched.

A moment later his large frame was caging me against my bed as he held himself over me, slipping his hips between my legs. "Are you ready for me, Lilith?" He murmured, grazing his lips against mine teasingly. My core throbbed with desire and I whimpered as I looked up at him, able to feel his erection digging at me through my panties. "Yes." I moaned, my heart racing so fast that I felt like I'd pass out. He grinned and sat up, quickly reaching off the bed to grab his pants, grabbing his wallet. I watched as he dug a condom out and tossed the wallet to the floor again before he pulled off his boxers, leaving me to be the only one with my underwear still on.