48

~Lilith's POV~

I did my business while Luke started up a bath for me, a little glad that the running water blocked out the sound of me peeing. I always thought it was awkward to be able to hear someone else peeing. Once I finished, I made sure to wipe before I attempted to stand up with a hand against the wall for balance. I didn't even make it to a squat before I just plopped back down, my legs refusing to carry my body.

"Luke," I called in a sigh, a little bit embarrassed that I needed him to help me simply get from the toilet to the tub. It made me feel like an old woman. His tall figure appeared and I gave him a sheepish smile. "I...can't get up." I said shyly, blushing a little bit. He chuckled and leaned down, swooping me up into his bold before he carried me towards the tub. "Can you take a bath with me?" I asked hopefully, but he just lightly shook his head. "I'll shower. You just relax, okay?" He smiled, placing me into the hot water, heated at just the right temperature. I sank down beneath the soapy water and peered up at him, only my shoulders and head poked above the water. "Okay." I said softly, nodding my head.

He gave me a smile and left again, the shower turning on as I relaxed in the warm water. The bubbles that covered my body smelled of roses, the soft scent making it easier for me to relax in the bathtub. Once my body didn't ache as much, I sank under the water and let my hair get wet as I stayed beneath the water and then popped back up. I grabbed a small shampoo that Luke had set on the edge of the tub, beginning to wash my hair. My hair became all sudsy from my shampoo and I grabbed the little sprayer that I had attached to my tub on the back of the spout, using it to rinse the shampoo out of my hair thoroughly. Then, I began to lather my hair in conditioner, making sure it really got covered before I washed off the conditioner from my hands and waited for it to settle in. When I was sure it was okay to, I washed my hair out and then relaxed back against the edge of the tub.

While I was in my bath, I heard the shower shut off and Luke disappeared out of the bathroom in a pair of boxers, not returning for a good five minutes. When he did return, he was dressed in a different pair of boxers than the ones he'd left in. Confused, I frowned. "Where did you get those?" I asked, peering up at him as he sat on the edge of the tub. "Well, we're going to that resort pretty early in the morning. Scarlett said she'd be here around seven AM, since the drive is about five hours, so I figured I'd just bring my bag of clothes with me because I wanted to stay the night here anyways." He explained, causing me to smile softly. "Oh." I whispered.

"Have you already packed all your stuff? We'll be there about a week or so, you know." He said, turning more towards me. I nodded, scooting more towards the edge of the tub that he was sat on. "Yes, I have." I confirmed.

Luke gestured towards the bath. "You ready to get out?" He asked, looking down at me with soft eyes that made my heart race. "Yeah. C-Can you grab me a towel from the closet, please?" I asked politely, watching as his lips twitched up and he stood. "Of course." He hummed, stalking over to the bathroom closet. He helped me stand when he returned, even being so kind as to lift me out of the tub and carry me to my room after he wrapped my towel around my body. "A nightgown?" He asked, wondering what I wanted to wear to bed. If it weren't for the fact that he had basically just fucked me so hard that I was incapable of walking, I'd have put on some panties and called it pajamas. However, my vagina had been wrecked and I didn't feel like putting on underwear.

So I silently nodded and he went and retrieved a silk one in a light pink, handing it to me as I sat in bed. I took my towel off and quickly covered myself in my nightie, throwing my towel across the room into my laundry basket. "You feeling any better?" He asked, sitting down beside me. I sent him a sheepish smile. "Not really. It helped me relax, but my lower half still seems to be feeling the affects." I admitted.