26

~Lilith's POV~

Saturday seemed to have rolled around before I even knew it. It felt like it was Tuesday one second and then Saturday the next, but I definitely wasn't complaining. That meant Luke and I were going to the Christmas light walk today.

I got up a little after eleven AM, since the walk didn't open until after around six PM, once it was supposed to start to get dark. When I got out of bed, I headed into my bathroom and hopped into the shower after the water was heated up. My shower was pretty quick, since I'd shaved my body on Friday, so I didn't need to shave at all today. When I finished showering, I got out and brushed my teeth, carefully putting in my contacts directly after. I made sure my towel was secure as I left my bathroom, feeling like it was about to fall off.

Ever since the stunt Ruby had pulled on me in the girl's locker room, I was always paranoid about my towel. It was dumb since it had never been loose before she did that to me, nor was it now, but I couldn't help it. I knew that she wasn't around to be able to even do anything to me and my towel definitely wasn't going anywhere on its own, but it had me paranoid nonetheless.

Brushing my thoughts off, I stalked over to my dresser and searched through my dresser, eventually settling on wearing a simple pair of light blue lacy panties and matching bra. Once I had them both on, I put on a simple nightgown so that I had something to do my makeup in and headed over to my vanity. I sat in my chair and began to do my makeup, taking my time while I simultaneously watched Tinkerbell on my TV. As I began finish penciling in my brows, I heard my phone go off from its place on my blanket, where I'd left it. Confused, I quickly put my cap back on the brow pencil when I was fully done doing my brows and placed it back where it belonged, standing from my seat.

My phone pinged one more time as I grabbed it, seeing three messages displayed across my screen. Two of them were from just now, but the other one was sent during the time I was in the shower. It had been Luke, telling me he'd be here within twenty minutes, which he now was. I knew that because the next two messages said 'here' and 'open up.'

Frowning a little, I ran downstairs and over to my front door, wondering if he was actually here. Why would he have come over so early? It was only a little after one PM now. Regardless, I swung open my front door and, sure enough, Luke's car was parked in the driveway behind my car and he was sat in the driver's seat. When I opened the door, though, that was when he decided to get out of his car. I watched him, appalled, as he casually stalked his way up my driveway and then right into the house. While he passed me, I looked up at him with a confused furrow in my brows, causing his lips to twitch up in amusement.

I shut and locked the front door as I felt his gaze burning into the back of my head. "W-Why are you here?" I stammered, turning to face him. He shrugged and followed after me as I skirted past him to go up the stairs, leading him down the hallway towards my bedroom. We entered and he shut the door behind him as I headed back over to my vanity and sat down in my chair to continue to do my makeup.

Luke, on the other hand, went and laid in my bed, relaxing back into my pillows. "I didn't really have anything to do, so I figured why not?" He said simply, shrugging. "I was supposed to pick you up, anyways." He hummed, his eyes trained on me. I smiled and tucked a strand of damp hair behind my ear as I turned back towards my vanity. "That's true." I granted, beginning to put some blush on my cheeks and the tip of my nose. I put my brushes away and pulled out a pair of wispy false lashes, carefully beginning to put the lash glue along the band of the lash. I carefully applied the lash to my lash line and looked up when Luke spoke. "How the hell do you do that?" He asked, eyeing me curiously from my bed.

"Practice." I chirped, making sure the lash was on there good before I did the same thing with my other eye. When that one was on my eye as well, I put my lash glue up and then grabbed a clear gloss for my lips. "How long have you been wearing makeup, then, if you do that so well?" He asked, cocking his head to the side curiously. I shrugged and unscrewed the lid on my gloss, beginning to smoothly apply it. "Since I was fifteen." I answered, realizing he probably didn't even know how old I was. We hadn't exactly had conversations like this before. We literally knew nothing about one another.