38*

~Lilith's POV~

I heard him lock the front door and I purposefully pressed myself closer to the door, feeling like there needed to be distance between us. However, he must've felt the opposite because he stepped closer to me, the heat of his body radiating out to mine. My heart lodged in my throat as his chest brushed my back and I felt him duck his head down, brushing his lips over my bare shoulder.

"Stay with me, Lilith." He murmured again, his breath fanning over my neck. I choked on my own breath when I felt him press himself directly up against me, one of his hands falling away from the wall to grip my hip and pull me back against him more. "B-But..." I stammered out, unable to finish my sentence when his hand suddenly slid down more, playing with the fishnet tights as he slid a hand just underneath the bottom of my skirt. "But what?" He hummed, pressing so close to me that I was practically crushed up against the wall chest first.

Before he could do anything to me, something I'd probably not protest about, I ducked under his arm and skittered just a bit away from him. I'd barely gotten five steps away when he grabbed my arm and spun me, slamming me up against the wall.

A gasp left me as I stared up at him, surprised at the sudden aggressive action. "So?" He pressed, cocking a brow at me as he glided his body closer to mine. "Yes or no?" He asked, but something in me felt like I didn't have much of an option, so I just stared up at him some more. He must've known that was me silently agreeing to stay because his lips twitched up and he ducked his head down so he was closer to me than before.

"Let me ask you something," He began lowly, fisting the fabric of my skirt in his hands. "Does it make you feel powerful when you always pay for me? What is it? I still don't get you sometimes." He murmured, his words simple and yet the tone of his voice said something else. He sounded angry, as if he wanted to punish me for doing these things for him.

"No." I answered in a shaky voice, feeling him slip his leg forward and force it up between my legs. A trembling gasp left me as he purposefully dug his leg into my core, holding tight to the fabric of my skirt. "I-I just like to help you. I know what it's like to need help and have nobody to give you the help you need." I panted, only making him grip harder at my skirt as he narrowed his eyes at me. "I don't need your help." He growled, firmly digging his thigh up into my core. My body betrayed me when heat flooded my core and I whimpered, letting my head fall back against the wall.

"T-That's what you say to everyone." I breathed.

"I'm not your friend so you can pity me and be my personal bank account. I don't want your money. I don't need it." He snapped, his eyes flaming with anger. I peered up at him with hazy eyes and my hands shook as I gripped his shirt, feeling the pressure of his thigh between my legs. "I like to, Luke! You can't be mad at me for wanting to be nice." I said, daring him to challenge me with my eyes. He took the challenge.

"Sure I can, when you do it out of pity." He muttered, earning a groan from me, both of desperation and irritation. "Not pity, understanding." I corrected breathlessly, clutching his shirt in my hands as he began to teasingly remove and reapply pressure to my core. "I know what it's like t-to...to struggle with money, Luke." I moaned, my focus fading in and out at the feeling of him grinding his thigh into me like that.

"You?" He hummed, chuckling softly. "You know what it's like to struggle with money? You're rich, Lilith. You don't know." He said bitterly, surprising me when he ghosted his lips along my jaw and to my ear, nipping at my earlobe with his teeth. I whimpered, rocking my hips back and forth against his thigh to try to bring myself more friction. "Shit." I groaned, biting my lip as I breathed heavily. "I do know." I insisted, forcing myself to stop moving against his thigh. "Oh, yeah? How's that?" He muttered, purposefully grazing one hand down towards my inner thigh, though he never did anything to me.