51*

~Lilith's POV~

Luke and I began walking up towards the more deserted area of the mountain, near the top. It was a little after twelve AM, but Luke and I were simply out and about with one another, walking up the silent mountain. There was no one out here to be seen.

The ache between my legs had finally left and I was completely fine now, able to carry myself with ease and without any pain. I'd had time to heal and relax, being that this was our third day here.

After maybe a five minute walk, Luke and I reached a good, clear area near the top of the mountain that was far away from any people. I sat down first, feeling cold snow against the bottom of my pants, but I found I didn't mind it. My head tilted up to look at Luke when he didn't sit with me, meeting his gaze with a smile on my lips. "Aren't you going to sit?" I asked, patting the spot next to me as I peered up at him.

He hesitated a little bit at first before he lowered himself onto the snow beside me, inhaling deeply through his nose when he sat down. I eyed him curiously, biting my lip. "You okay?" I asked, knowing he was probably not too fond of the cold, just by his reaction alone. He nodded, shivering at the cold. "Y-Yeah." He stuttered. "I'm just pretty sure my junk just shrank to the size of a nickel." He said, causing me to laugh and shake my head. "You can go back if it's too cold for you." I mentioned, but he just huffed and stubbornly leaned back onto his palms with a shake of his head. "No. It's not too cold. I'm a big boy, Lilith. I think I can handle a little cold." He said defensively.

I giggled softly and scooted closer to him, my side pressing into his. "Not according to what you just said." I teased, slipping my arm around his waist to hold him. I was wearing a big sweater, so I figured maybe it'd help to warm him up if he and I held one another, at least a little.

Instead of trying to shy away from me or attempting to push me away from him altogether, Luke yanked me right into his lap, winding his arms around my waist. "But I am." He pouted, peering up at me as I felt his hands grip my butt tightly. "I'm sure you are." I giggled, smiling in amusement. His hands shoved up underneath my sweater, the material bunching up around my hips as the cold air hit my bare skin and he gripped my butt over my underwear. "Shut up." He muttered.

Raising a brow, I tangled one hand into his curls, the other playing with the buttons down the front of his shirt. "I never thanked you for what you did at the pool the other day." I mentioned after a minute, feeling a little bad for never having said anything to him about it. He had stepped in and helped me, even though he really didn't have to. "Why would you think you have to thank me?" He murmured back, softly palming my backside in his hands.

The way he touched me was soft and sensual, groping and pushing around the soft flesh as he looked up at me. "Because you stood up for me." I answered, softly playing with his soft hair. "And?" He shrugged, peering up at me as if were no big deal. I smoothed a hand down from his hair and to the side of his neck, the stubble on his skin rough beneath my fingertips. "And usually I don't have anyone to do that for me. Why did you, anyways?" I asked, unable to contain my curiosity. He easily could've just ignored them, like I had originally planned to try to do, but he didn't. Instead, he confronted them.

"Because they were being fucking assholes." He said simply. "And they kept saying all those disgusting things to you, like it didn't even matter. Like it was normal. I didn't like it." He whispered to me, grazing a hand up my spine to the back of my neck while the other grabbed my butt tighter.

My lips twitched up into a smile. "Well, what about...the kiss and stuff? T-That wasn't necessary." I mentioned hesitantly, unsure if I should mention it. He always said we were just friends, but when he'd done that, it was almost as if he were trying to stake his claim over me and let everyone know. Friends weren't supposed to do those types of things. Evidently, Luke didn't agree with my words because he frowned at me and I saw his blue eyes harden a little bit. "Yes, it was." He disagreed. I frowned as well. "Why?" I asked.