John and Rouge's Night at Freddy's

It was a normal day in Mobian city and it's also been a few months since after the war with the other universe. Crash and Tawna were at the store looking for a stroller for their daughter. They found one that was perfect for her...but it was $500.

Crash:Damn.

Tawna:That's expensive! I didn't think a stroller would cost this much.

Crash:I doubt Mario and Meggy would give us money after that prank we did.

Tawna:Yeah... But at least we got the money from that music video!

Crash:That's right!

Crash then pulled his wallet out of his pocket to check how much he has, he's only two hundred dollars short.

Crash:Shit! Two hundred dollars off.

Tawna:Maybe we can ask John and Rouge for it?

Crash:They've helped us out before. Why the hell not?

They then left the store and went to John and Rouge's house since they're married now. They went inside to ask them for the two hundred dollars they need.

John:Do you ass hats not see this stack of bills?!

Rouge:We don't even have enough to give you guys a hundred dollars.

Crash:You two were kind of our last hope. You see, my last movie didn't make enough money in the box office and Tawna's still trying to find a job so we can provide for our daughter. John, doesn't the ROOKIEZ get paid?

John:Nah. I may need to get a real job some where. Rouge has been trying to find a job too.

Tawna:We're sure you'll find some place to work.

Eventually, John and Rouge found a job listing for a family restaurant. The job is two night guards that start work at 12 AM and leave at 6 AM.

John:Guys. We may have found a job that can help all four of us with our money problem.

Crash:Great! What time do you guys start?

Rouge:Well, it says 12 AM is the time to be there.

Tawna:Well, you two should get some sleep to get there.

12 AM

John and Rouge then got to the location. It was a family restaurant called Freddy Fazbear's. They walked inside and saw a dining area full of tables and they saw two separate stages. One having Freddy, Bonnie and Chica standing on it and another with only Foxy standing on it.

John:The animatronics look cool.

Rouge:Yeah. They seem cute for kids to like.

John:Maybe Alice would like this place when we go during the day.

Rouge:Yeah.

John:Let's head to the office. I think it's this way.

They then walked to the office. As they were in the office, the animatronics started to move.

Freddy:Who are the new guys?

Bonnie:I don't know. But they seem nice.

Chica:Let's go meet our new friends!

Freddy:Good idea, Chica! Hopefully they aren't like that Mario guy and his wife.

Foxy:*Opens his curtain* What are you guys talking about?

Bonnie:Two new night guards just showed up. We're gonna go meet them.

Foxy:What if they're like that Mario guy?