C15. Dying to Know?

There were too many people in the video game hall. Just in a flash, Di Qiuhe disappeared into the crowd from the view of He Bai. He had no choice but to chase him along a possible direction. After hitting a couple, he had to admit in despair that his camera bag had been snatched away by a bastard whom he offered to celebrate birthday and faced no shortage of money at all!

A bastard who bit the hand that fed him!

Quite ungrateful!

Diu Qiuhe had appropriated his campus card, snatched the milky tea he had not finished, and took away his camera just now. How come such a creature became the Film Emperor? He was more of a bandit than an actor! Such a person, such a person... What lousy luck he had to make the acquaintance of Di Qiuhe!

He Bai did several twirls on the spot when he recalled he had stowed his mobile phone in his pocket. He stopped immediately and took the phone out to find in desperation that he had no way to get in touch with Di Qiuhe.

The camera he borrowed from Mr. Xu was not cheap. What he could do if it was never returned... to call the police? He laid a finger on the emergency dial key and then turned his phone off ferociously after a slight hesitation! 'Fuck! Today is supposedly not fit for going out!'

Against a jewelry store shelf across the street stood Di Qiuhe who clicked the shutter at He Bai trotting down the street in a rage. Smiling, Di Qiuhe logged in WeChat on his phone and sent a message out with delight.

A Bird Born in Autumn: Happy Birthday! Don't forget to eat cake ^-^

Hearing the beep, He Bai logged in his WeChat, and a stroke of doubt was raised in his mind when he saw this message. He replied in a puzzle.

White and Whiter: my birthday?

A Bird Born in Autumn: Yeah, I notice that your WeChat account name is the combination of an acronym plus a date, so I guess that date is your birthday, isn't it?

He Bai blinked perplexedly. He quit the chat box, looked at his WeChat account as well as the date, and then realized that it was really his birthday today...

Staying alone for a long time, he had forgotten to care about things like his birthday which occurred every year while Di Qiuhe should be so careful to find this detail and extended greeting to him unexpectedly.

He Bai's rage was quickly appeased. He felt a little embarrassed and quite touched, replying in a hurry.

White and Whiter: It's my birthday indeed. I myself didn't even realize. Thank you.

A Bird Born in Autumn: My pleasure. Remember to have birthday cake and longevity noodles^-^

He Bai smiled so dazzlingly that a pair of dimples appeared on his face. He thanked Di Qiuhe again when something occurred to him suddenly.

Di Qiuhe, Qiuhe (which means "Autumn Crane" in Chinese). He remembered vaguely that the encyclopedia online reported Di Qiuhe was born in autumn so his parents named him Qiuhe. And now ... was certainly in summer! Early summer!

S-H-I-T....

He was a sheer liar and robber who behaved like a three-year-old boy!

He Bai acted furiously again, pacing up and down, and ran briskly to the bus stop. Since Di Qiuhe was a student of Q University, he must have left his contact details and address there. As a saying goes, the monk can run away, but the temple won't run away with him. He told himself the camera must be taken back!

Watching the slightly thin figure disappear from view, Di Qiuhe packed the mobile phone up and turned to the shop assistant who was staring at him carefully. He pointed to the camera bag hanging about his arm, and asked politely with his habitually gentle smile, "Excuse me, can I have a gift box to hold this camera?"