C88. Villa Resort (1)

The rain was getting heavier, it got to a point where it looked like God was pouring it down.

They rushed back to the car and took a look at each other, both of whom resembled drowned rats.

"Ha-ha-ha, how interesting." He Bai took off his coat and lifted his hand to flick the wet hair, seemed to be in a very good mood. He was smiling, with a deep dimple on his left face, which attracted Di to stare at him.

"Luckily, I didn't bring my camera." He wrapped his coat and threw it in the back seat, from which he leaned forward to take a blanket and threw it over Di Qiuhe's face. He then found a dry towel and wiped the raindrops on his face casually, urging, "Come on, take off your wet coat and wipe your body dry. You have filming work two days later. By no means can you get sick."

Di Qiuhe took down the blanket, which lingered the smells of He Bai, looking at He's messy hair and sparkling eyes, his Adam's apple budged for such an allure. Then he undid his tie and coat, as slow as a turtle.

"Quick!" He Bai reached out to pull Di's coat off, then bent forward to find another dry towel and threw it into Di's arms. After checking the time on the cell phone he picked up, he suggested, "Let's have a feast first, then buy clean clothes, and finally get back...No, no, no, you're so eye-catching that you shouldn't wander outside...So, what size do you wear? I'll get it for you. Wait for me in the car, and I'll buy you a mask and sunglasses by the way. We shouldn't have lunch until you're ready."

Di Qiuhe took a look at the time likewise, knew that it was time for lunch. He frowned after looking at the wet jeans clinging to his legs, nodded to the proposal, "Okay, let's buy clothes from a mall first." He then turned on the heater, threw the blanket back on He Bai and set the car going.

Covering by blanket, He Bai got warming up soon. He meant to give it back to Di but realized it could be not safe to drive in a blanket. Therefore, he leaned it back on the seat, and just then he observed Di concentrating on turning the car around, which was so beckoning. He then leaned over to pick up the camera from the back seat and focus the lens on Di at once.

Click.

Di Qiuhe looked sideways at He Bai the moment he heard it.

"I've got a photo of the driver in a wet shirt! I'll take it for auction when you go abroad. What a windfall." The joyous He Bai put down his camera, went through the photos of these two days, laughing like a greedy fox. "Childish Di, you should take more filming to win more awards and be more popular. My down payment shall count on you."

Di Qiuhe was amused by He Bai, who was treading on air of picturing the prosperous future. Di raised his hand deliberately to untie two of the shirt buttons, put the 'thunder and lightning strike' scene during sweeping tombs behind. He then sounded out in a low and ambiguous voice. "Do you have any intention of shooting a set of art photos of my naked body? Not only will you have a down payment of your house but also a car."

He Bai looked over at Di.

The sky was dark and it was dim in the car. Di Qiuhe's gorgeous eyebrows were shadowed in half, thus He Bai could only discern Di's impish eyes full of glimmer of a smile, as well as his charming lips.

His nicely-carved nose outlined a sexy arc in the dim light, alluring others to kiss on it.

His slender fingers rested on the collar, the rainwater-soaked shirt half-pasted on the body, revealed his handsome muscle figures. Two of the shirt buttons were untied and his bone collar half-exposed, and his Adam's apple budged slightly while talking. The raindrops left unattended slid down the neck and disappeared in the collar.

Beauty, of course, was unisex.

He Bai came to his sense from the attractive man, picked up the camera without hesitation and clicked several times.