C63. Drinking Three Cups of Wine as Punishment (2)

Di Qiuhe slowed down his typing thinking about something. If you noticed his pause, you would know he was deeply upset about what he had done before.

Di Qiuhe: The point is that I didn't tell him the truth when I got the chance. And there is also the voice message.

Niu Junjie: What about it?

After taking a deep breath, Di Qiuhe said: I lied to him about how I was bullied by my family and how I wanted to commit suicide in desperation, just so that I could get him to send me messages like "Qiuqiu, Good Morning. Good Night. kiss you."

Niu Junjie froze for a while and typed: ... Dude, what's wrong with you?

A normal person wouldn't coax his friend into sending such intimate voices. What a bad past of him. This Di Qiuhe looked reliable. Who would have thought that he would be this crazy.

Welcome to click the external link at the bottom to see all of the updated chapters on Flying Lines.

Di Qiuhe wiped his face and started beating himself up: I also set those voices as my alarm and he heard it when he came over for my birthday.

Struck dumb, Niu Junjie turned his head to sweep a look at He Bai, and then quickly turned back. He tapped so hard on the screen that it felt like it's gonna break any minute: How dare you set those disgusting voices as your alarm?! Moreover, Bai was not supposed to hear them! He was nice enough to show up at your birthday party and that is how you repay him? What the fuck, man! You deserved it! Dude, you'd better keep a distance from him, otherwise you would be dead.

Di Qiuhe with a pale face: Is there a way to fix this?

Niu Junjie: No way. What with your lies and those shameless voices, the best you can do now is to run away.

Di Qiuhe: But I don't want to run away. I hope Bai would forgive me. Do you think it's possible?

Upon hearing that, Niu Junjie fell into deep thought. He sneaked a look at He Bai who was busy working on his photos and continued typing: Of course. For starters, you can drink three cups of wine as punishment. Then you will offer a humble apology and shouted "Boss, it's my fault." three times to him. Last, you are to serve him for three months. Only then will it pass. Don't worry. Bai is very kind. If you apologize sincerely, he would feel it and forgive you sooner or later.

After a while of pondering, Di Qiuhe typed determinedly: Ok.

Niu Junjie nodded in satisfaction: Good luck.

Feeling confident, Di Qiuhe replied: Thank you.

After plotting like two sneaky thieves, both of them felt quite good about themselves. Niu was glad that he had done Di a favor, while Di was delighted that he found a way to get his lover back.

At the beginning of the new semester, students were required to re-select their optional courses. He Bai logged in the campus network and a bunch of private messages from A Bird Born in Autumn popped out. With a sneer, he clicked "Delete" without hesitation.

Sitting next to He Bai, Niu Junjie clenched his hands tightly and took out his mobile phone: Bai didn't read them. He simply deleted them all!

With a twitch of eyebrows, Di Qiuhe put on a serious look: I'll keep sending.

So, during the entire process of course selection, He Bai was bombarded with countless private messages over and over again.

Noticing that, Niu Junjie couldn't help but pretend to be curious and asked, "How come you have so many private messages? Why don't you read them? Maybe some of them are notices from the school. "