C37. Shitty Memory!(3)

Di Qiuhe gave a tender smile to He Bai and gazed at him with hands supporting the chin. Through Di's eyes, He Bai could see that he was tipsy, but also seductive.

He Bai thought that he needed to jump into the water again to calm himself down.

After the meal, it had already been dark. Niu Junjie was a cheap drunk, so he had succumbed to it and fallen on the table. Di Qiuhe on the other hand was also slightly drunk and dizzy. He Bai had tried to stop them from drinking too much but failed, so he was a little bit mad now. He called for the servants to carry Niu Junjie into house, and crossed his arms over his chest, watching Di Qiuhe rising from the chair wobblingly and then falling on the ground.

"..."

"My little puppy..." The drunk guy on the ground moved a little and stretched his hand, "Bai, sorry...I love you..."

He Bai was baffled and pulled him up with a clouded face, patting his forehead, "I must have been owed to you in my previous birth. Where there was you, there was ill luck. You will hassle yourself to death sooner or later!"

Di Qiuhe said something vaguely, with his body clinging to He Bai limply, rubbing against his face.

He Bai pushed him away with dislike. When uncle Hu came, He Bai beckoned him over to help him.

With a click, the room door was shut.

Di Qiuhe, who seemed drunk and delirious just a second ago, woke up consciously now. He gave a look at the closed door, ..... You may read the left chapter on Flying Lines (click the link below) :D