C18. What Happened?

The person in charge looked at Ma Xingtong, and then looked at two confused girls behind him, and felt awkward.

"You'd better decide soon. The time waits for no man." Ma Xingtong urged the person in charge for decision and despised in his heart for the hesitation of the person in charge at this time. 'Just two new girls, why bother to take photos seriously. Why he hesitates so much? Doesn't the person in charge believe his word?'

The person in charge frowned after he heard this. After a moment's thought, he turned to two girls behind him, and asked, "Who wants to follow Mr. Ma and who wants to follow the new photographer?"

In this way, the option was transferred to the two girls who were going to take photos. The public sight moved to the two girls.

The two girls looked at each other. One girl with ponytail moved and was just about to talk, the other girl with her hair down stepped forward and said softly, "let me shoot with Mr. Ma, Xiaofu is prettier than me. She looks beautiful in every way." Then, she smiled at the girl with ponytail, looked at the person in charge with her bright eyes, and fingerings the lanyard around her neck slowly.

That was the pass card of project team which the host, Du Hao applied for her specially. For the group of new comers who joined the TV station with her at the same time, only she had this pass card.

A young host from other channel who had finished shooting and was ready to go back could not help but sneer after seeing her like this. Then, the young host was pulled back by her partner quickly.

The person in charge frowned more tightly, instead of answering her, he looked at the girl with ponytail and asked gently, "How about you? If you two cannot come to an agreement, I can let you draw lots."

The girl with her hair down stopped fiddling with her pass card, and became unhappy.

"It's ok. I will follow the new comer for shooting. Huanhuan is the main person for next program. Her souvenir picture will be on desk calendar of the TV station. It is important. Furthermore, I believe the capability of Saint Elephant's photographer. The person that is recommended by Mr. Ma must be good." The girl with ponytail replied with smile. She took over the embarrassing situation at this time actively by a word and also secretly praised the people of Saint Elephant who were forced to work overtime.

After hearing this, He Bai smiled with his mouth slightly curled up, and admiration could be seen in his eyes. 'This little girl has high EQ. Compared with her, Liu Huanhuan's edgy and utilitarian performance is unlikable.'

Obviously, people had the same idea with him. At this time, they looked at Liu Huanhuan with strange light.

"Then, Liu Huanhuan shall follow Mr. Ma for shooting, and Xiaofu shall follow the new photographer." The person in charge made a decision and looked at the girl with ponytail gently. He ignored Liu Huanhuan and talked to Ma Xingtong, "Mr. Ma, who is the new photographer that you are talking just now? I want to communicate with him first. Xiaofu hosts a children's program. There are a few matters require special attention to when taking photos."

Ma Xingtong intended to show off his nephew in front of people. After hearing this, he chimed in with the person in charge for the attention of children's program, looked back at Ma Qun, and waved to Ma Qun to come forward and said hello to the person in charge.

While at this moment, the people of Saint Elephant thought that Ma Qun was so lucky for having this opportunity. However, Ma Qun was flustered and was eager to disappear on the spot. Having a try was not the same as shooting the photo independently. Ma Xingtong said he would let Ma Qun have a try. That meant to let Ma Qun follow Ma Xingtong to take photos. The photos which would be finally submitted shall be under the name of Ma Xingtong. If Ma Qun did a good job, one or two of his photos would be selected and submitted. It belonged to on-the-spot teaching. However, for the current circumstance, he planned to directly use Ma Qun's photos which he shot independently. No matter the photos were good or not, there was no time to shoot again. Furthermore, the photos shot this time would be finally printed on the autograph albums of the TV station. If Ma Qun failed, it definitely would be his dark past after he developed successfully in future.