C52. A Clap (3)

He Bai swallowed the noodles and wondered, "What's it got to do with Miss Jia? She just turned eighteen. No normal family will marry an eighteen-year-old daughter off. She is still a kid."

Although had heard the fact of the online incident "Acquainting Elder Brother" from Elder Jia, Di Qiuhe finally dispersed the strange depressed feeling from his heart until now he saw the pup's wholly casual looks. He then fed He Bai again and said in earnest, "Pup, it's not good to fall in love at an early age."

"I agree." He Bai nodded. Girls of seventeen to eighteen-year-old are fragrant and innocent, whereas may easily be deceived by some play boys. Therefore, it's better to have parents supervising the girls or try to avoid an early love. If she does like someone, it's better to first inspect the guy's character before establishing a relationship.

Di Qiuhe's smile turned even bigger and he fed the pup with more gusto as he saw the pup agreed with him.

Welcome to click the external link at the bottom to read all of the updated chapters on Flying Lines.

Hence one fed, the other one ate. And when the sheets were cleaned, they had had a chat of the online gossips, and the noodles were finished.

The wind from air conditioner was blowing, and the washed sheets were hung on the clothesline pole, dripping water from time to time. Under the window, a mattress was lying on a chair, being heated by the sun.

"Shall we?" He Bai searched out a horror film and opened a bag of snack for Di Qiuhe. He then took up a mango and dragged over a garbage can, peeling the mango with a knife and saying, "I've been longing for watching this film, but I have no time. Now is the time. Would you like to watch a horror film?"

"Ok." Di Qiuhe narrowed a chair toward He Bai, feeling that everything was fresh at this time, and he talked more than ever before he realized it. "That's great. Well, I can shoot some horror films later if you enjoy this genre."

He Bai recalled the classic horror film that Di Qiuhe had invested and performed, which would run a few years later, he nodded with a smile, "Great, your film must be excellent." Profitable, of course.

Di Qiuhe was in a good mood for he was fondled once by He, then he picked up a snack and fed it to He, filled with the idea that "I should be nice to pup if pup worships me to such an extent." And then he made an implicit promise that, "I will pick up splendid script and perform it well."

Staring at the snack for almost three seconds, He Bai then craned his neck and ate it. Then he cut off a piece of mango and fed it to Di, shamming a smile. "Then I'll wait. Eat now, keep quiet, and hold on to a normal state. "

Di Qiuhe raised his eyebrows looking at He Bai and craned his neck to eat the mango from He. Di was pleasant, which can be sensed from his unconsciously pampering voice. "Take it easy, it won't be too long."

He Bai quivered once and then took a pack of snacks and stuffed it in Di's hand.

Di Qiuhe held the snack and sighed in "distress" while he was cheerful actually. He took his mobile phone and sent a text message to Jiang Xiuwen.

Di Qiuhe: My brother is so clingy. What should I do?

Jiang Xiuwen: Kill yourself and make your brother a dinner.

Ah, what a jealous man.

Di Qiuhe put away his mobile phone and leaned closer to He Bai, who was concentrating on the film.

It was time for dinner when they got through the film. He Bai made some easy bites to feed them up, then found another film to go on watching with Di Qiuhe.