C17. An Opportunity

Lihu Park, as the name implied, was a park which was built around Lihu. For this time, B city TV station choosed to shoot commemorative photos for the new hosts here for two reasons: one for it was set in a quiet and beautiful environment here; and the other for it was....cheap to book here.

"The TV station has booked the west side of the lake for two days and set up isolation belt. Some colleagues have already been there for setting the scene." Lin Rui, another member of photo retouching group moved the equipment outside while explaining. Seeing that He Bai lifted the heaviest box directly, he could not help raising his hand and patting He Bai's shoulder, and said: "Don't force yourself. If it is too heavy to move for one time, make it two times. I will accompany you. You can still grow a little taller at your age. You need to pay more attention for this. Don't press on your bones."

The hand that patted on the shoulder was very gentle, it was an considerate gesture in a polite manner. He Bai took a look at slightly thin body of Lin Rui and the heavy equipment in his arms, and then looked at Ma Qun who was taking light props cloth in his hand in the front of cars. He Bai's dimples on his face changed from shallow to deep quickly. He reached out to help Lin Rui to lift the equipment and said: "It's ok. I can lift it. I just had my 21st birthday. My height might not grow anymore. But look at your glowing face, any good news at home?"

Lin Rui couldn't help but show a smile on his face after he heard the question of He Bai, and replied: "Not a big deal, but just my wife finally gives birth to a girl for me after so many years."

"Girl is good, she will be close to you. Congratulations to you and your wife." He Bai looked at the face of Lin Rui with very infectious expression of happiness, he wanted to take photos of Lin Rui, but due to the box in his hand, he couldn't reach take the camera, so he whispered 'what a pity' in his heart.

Lin Rui and He Bai chatted while walking towards the photography destination. Having a topic, their relationship became close quickly. They quickened their steps unconsciously and left other people behind far away.

After looking at Lin Rui and He Bai, the driver who walked beside Ma Qun smiled and shook his head, pokinges Ma Qun, "Mr. Lin must be talking about his daughter again. That guy will definitely dote on his daughter in future. He Bai has good temper so that he has the patience to listen to those long-winded parenting talks."

Ma Qun staggered a little after being poked by him. The expression of Ma Qun was not good, but he concealed it quickly, and said with smile, "He Bai is a good person, but not sure how long he can work in Saint Elephant. After all, he is just a sophomore student, not mature or perseverant."

"Why he is not mature and perseverant? I think he is good. Moreover, he will be a junior student next semester and he will graduate soon. I feel that Ms. Li also wants to keep him in Saint Elephant. Ms. Li asked us to persuade him to come this time. She wants to know his photography skills. It looks like the top management is ready to train him into a photographer." The driver gossiped what he heard from others with a sigh, "it is good to be a photographer, earning more with good development prospects awaiting. He Bai has good ability and is driven to learn. He will certainly have a bright future. It is true that as in the Yangtze River waves urge waves, so the younger generation excels the old generation."

A listener might perceive an unintended meaning in what was said. Ma Qun frowned and there emerged a sullen look in his eyes.

'As in the Yangtze River back waves urge front waves, so the younger generation excels the old generation.' At present, his uncle was the best photographer in Saint Elephant. The meaning of the driver was that his uncle was like the front wave that will be beaten on the sand beach by the newcomer? And uncle had promised to train him to a photographer. He felt grieved that He Bai emerged suddenly and was taken seriously by Li Ru and robbed resources that were supposed to be his.