C99. Divorce (2)

The three looked at each other, then gave a fatherly smile at the same time and pulled Niu Junjie down to inquire him.

Knowing that he had exposed himself, Niu Junjie stuttered to spoke without reserve about the cause and effect of falling in love with the girl.

So the story was like this: One day, the rich 2G Niu Junjie, in company with his father, attended a business partner's birthday party. He ran into a kind-hearted, beautiful and generous adorable young girl. The girl could play the piano! She was especially nice to children! She threw herself forward and defended him when he was ridiculed by some upstart for dressing too low-key.

Then they met, only to find out after a chat that they were alumni. They got to know each other step by step, and then the rich 2G was tempted and sought to make her his girlfriend.

Wang Hu: "Is that the reason you come to play basketball every day?"

Niu Junjie was embarrassed. "She is one of the basketball club members who come over often to watch the game..."

Chen Jie: "And the library?"

Niu Junjie scratched his face and stated. "She majors in Department of Chinese, of which the courses have nothing to do with our department. I can only meet her at the library."

He Bai recalled how the sister-in-law disliked LaoSan when mentioning how they getting to know each other. He prayed for LaoSan in heart and asked, "So you kept early hours to fit her time?"

"Hmm? Well, she gets used to go to the playground for morning exercises ...", Niu Junjie was blushed as a red monkey's ass.

The three looked at each other again, then pushed Niu out and winked, "Go on, go bold!"

Niu Junjie shyly hid away.

The three kicked his ass as they were exasperated at his flinch.

Turned to look back repeatedly at every step, Niu Junjie narrowed the distance between the girl and him gradually.

It seemed that Mind acted upon Mind, the girl suddenly looked back toward Niu Junjie, who pretended to look away immediately.

The three turned around as they could not lay their eyes on the coward!

At that moment, the girl diverted her attention suddenly after glancing at the three, and she kept a close watch on He Bai and strode over.

Niu Junjie halted to stare at He Bai.

Wang Hu and Chen Jie stayed three feet away from He Bai at once.

He Bai: "???"

The pretty tall girl strode to He Bai and fixed her eyes upon him for a few seconds. Then she held out her hand excitedly and blushed. "Hello, my name is Zheng Ya, a junior in Department of Chinese. Nice to meet you."

Avoiding Niu Junjie''s terrible gaze at the moment, He Bai held her hand and loosened within a second. He was all at sea, "Hello, I'm He Bai, a junior in Department of Journalism. May I ask you..." Obviously, he hazed that it never happened in his last life. What was going on now?

"Oh, sorry, I'm so excited." Zheng Ya raised hand to cover her face out of embarrassment, then she made an outspoken narration, "I am a fan of you who's fond of your photographs very much. I heard that you and Junjie are roommates, so ... I'd like to take the liberty of inviting you to take wedding photos for my brother. Thanks in advance!"

"... Wedding photos?" A fan? Everything changed so fast that He Bai was unable to keep pace with.

Wang Hu and Chen Jie were distracted. They went back to He Bai when they saw things went well.