C32. Being Haunted (1)

White and Whiter: Why do you stop talking? Are you angry?

White and Whiter: Sorry, I was too self-assertive before. I shouldn't have gone to Red Guest to look for you.

Having received another two messages, Di Qiuhe calmed down quickly and looked over all the messages He Bai had sent in complete earnest as if he was doing the reading comprehension section in the college entrance examination. Finally, he came to a conclusion that He Bai had paid a visit to Red Guest to look for him, the "buyer" in his eyes!

Red Guest, cousin... Jiang-Xiu-wen! How come He Bai considered Jiang Xiuwen more reliable than him?!

Diu Qiuhe's brow furrowed. He typed angrily, and his eyes swept across the French window before sending the message over. Seeing the much thinner figure of him, Di Qiuhe paused for a moment and quickly deleted the text that was already edited. Rubbing his forehead and keeping silent for a few seconds, he switched to another mode and typed slowly.

A Bird Born in Autumn: It doesn't matter. I know you care about me. ^-^

A Bird Born in Autumn: Please don't stand on ceremony with me. If you feel embarrassed to accept my present, we can exchange gifts.

A Bird Born in Autumn: Wait a minute, I have something pressing.

On convincing He Bai, Diu Qiuhe dialed Jiang Xiuwen's number immediately and asked as soon as he got through, "What did you say to He Bai?"

Jiang Xiuwen: "... hmm."

Di Qiuhe: "?"

Ten minutes later, Di Qiuhe who got a good scolding put down the mobile phone indifferently and cast a look at the darkening sky outside.... You may read the left chapter on Flying Lines (click the link below) :D