C21. Shocking!

"Sorry." Di Qiuhe stepped forward again and looked at him with his head tilted slightly. It seemed like his gentle and smiling eyes were covered with a layer of light created by the dusky light in the corridor, causing a tempting vibe. "Has the commemoration activity of your TV Station begun yet?"

Soft and low voice, attentive and deep eyes and slightly upturned lips were so tantalizing that one was attempted to kiss him involuntarily. The working staff was stunned for a moment, and then uncomfortably moved his sight away from Di Qiuhe. He pinched his red earlobes while pretending to adjust the glasses and his attitude was unconsciously softened. "It's just a preliminary act for building up the momentum and the formal event is still at preparation stage. As soon as it begins, we will send you an invitation letter. We hope you will be able to do us the honor to come."

Di Qiuhe nodded his head to show that he understood, and then it looked like something came to his mind, so he frowned and replied with a trace of regret on his face. "I am glad that the TV Station is so hospitable that you want to invite me, but... I have left Huangdu now and all the team members have been called back. Today's TV show will be the last time I appear on stage as a Huangdu entertainer. It is still unknown that whether I can keep working in the entertainment industry after that, so I am afraid I will not be able to live up to your expectations.

The working staff stared at him without noticing his manners. "You are no longer a Huangdu entertainer? Why haven't I..." Remembering the quiet scene that Di Qiuhe came to the TV station to record the TV show all alone by himself today, he quickly swallowed his words down with a storm stirred up in his heart.

Di Qiuhe had just won the Best Actor Award at Thousand Flowers Award with Tears of Rouge. He was in the limelight, and rumor also had it that this man had a very powerful background which would definitely make his career in the future extraordinarily bright. But it had been just a few months since he won the award, how could he have left Huangdu? He also said that it was uncertain if he could keep working in the entertainment industry in the future. Was he blacklisted or forced out by Huangdu? How come? No wonder there were rumors that all product endorsements of Di Qiuhe had been withdrawn recently. It turned out to be... an explosive news!

What did Di Qiuhe mean by telling him all of this now? What was Di Qiuhe's purpose? He was just an inferior working staff at the TV Station. What could Di get by telling him this information? What did Di want?

All kinds of conspiracies were swirling in his mind and his expression unconsciously became somewhat stiff.

Di Qiuhe did not seem to have noticed his abnormal reaction. Taking out his cell phone from his pocket and searching for the official blog of the TV station of City B, he asked, "Is this video posted and used for building up the momentum by your station obtained from Saint Elephant Studio? What is the name of the little photographer who provided the material?"

"It is Saint Elephant Studio. The photographer's name is He Bai." The staff answered instinctively, then quickly regained his sense and asked nervously, "You, you are asking about this to..."

"It's a pity that I will not be able to participate in your commemoration activity, so... well, I wish you all the best with the commemoration activity." Di Qiuhe smiled, he forwarded the video on his weibo account, posting a few words of congratulations, and praised the unknown photographer who provided the material and the working staff who edited the material incidentally. He showed his cell phone to the working staff and asked with a smile, "Hope you don't mind me using the commemoration activity of your TV Station to create some hype."

Watching Di Qiuhe doing all of this and wearing a gentle smile all the time, that working staff suddenly felt embarrassed. Though the future of this man standing in front him was bleak, he was still thinking about helping the TV station promote the momentum-building activity, and he showed respect by saying that he was taking advantage of the TV station to attract attention, this was...Good person! A very good man! How could such a good man make use of an inferior working staff like him? It was him who mentioned at first to invite Di Qiuhe to participate in the commemoration activity, that man was just responding to his invitation and then explained why he refused the invitation. What on earth was he thinking about!