C33. Being Haunted (2)

In the last life, He Bai had reached the peak of photography by taking photos of landscapes, and now, after his rebirth, there was another way ahead.

Excitement stirred inside him, while he still kept a straight face.

He Bai browsed through the file, and then strolled along the castle, tracery walls and swings in the dreamy studio, where he even found several cute rabbits in the corner.

The studio was well matched with the theme of princess series. It must have cost a bomb, he guessed.

Imagining that models in delicate longuette stood in this scene, He Bai stopped at the castle gate, opened the document again and examined carefully the sketches of the princess series.

Lin Xia came in a quarter of an hour. He Bai returned the document to her immediately, let a shallow breath out and smiled at her, "Please start. I'm ready."

At midnight, Di Qiuhe turned on the mobile phone secretly. After some hesitation he gave up ringing He Bai up and checked WeChat with a rather sour face.

A Bird Born in Autumn: Are you asleep?

He received a reply within seconds.

White and Whiter: No.

Di Qiuhe wasn't pleased with the reply. Instead, he looked more ghastly.

A Bird Born in Autumn: Is the summer vacation busy?

White and Whiter: Yeah.

The words choked in Di Qiuhe's throat. Deleting the half-edited sentence "Are you too busy to send me a message when I show no initiative", he continued to type as his expression changed.... You may read the left chapter on Flying Lines (click the link below) :D