C42. Woof Woof (1)

Welcome to click the external link at the bottom to see all of the updated chapters on Flying Lines.

He Bai didn't reply, presumably engaged in "secretly photographing" the girls.

"You bastard, little puppy!" Staring at the chat page, Di Qiuhe kept tapping on the screen. Meanwhile, he kept picturing that little puppy crouching down in the grass or hiding behind the parterre secretly photographing beautiful girls in the way he once did to him.

"Already told you to behave yourself. Why don't you listen to me?" He started pacing back and forth out of rage and kicked the mineral water bottle away. The gentleness had gone completely, and instead he looked irritated.

After pacing for a while, he couldn't help but send a message.

A Bird Born in Autumn: Turn off your camera right now. Delete the photos and go back to sleep! No more secret photography! Reasons? That.... that's because it's wrong to secretly photograph girls! Absolutely wrong! This is way over the line! What were you thinking?

He was in the locker room right now as his training was just over and his vest was still sweaty. With his sweaty, newly cut hair and his furious face, he looked rather masculine and wildly sexy.

When Wang Boyi walked in, he saw such a different Di Qiuhe. He halted his steps and stooped down to pick up the mineral water bottle on the ground. After pausing for a while, he stepped forward and whispered "Mr. Di, the martial arts choreographer sends me over to check up on you and ask why you haven't gone out yet. Is the water supply got suspended again in the bathroom right next to the changing room?"

Di Qiuhe turned to look at him with abstruse eyes and didn't reply.

Lowering his head, Wang Boyi looked away to avoid eye contact with him. His body slightly tightened when he saw his pectoral and abdominal muscles through the vest, "Also, tomorrow is Miss Jia's birthday. We have finished the preparation work for the coming media coverage and the studio needs to know when you would like to release it." As he was saying that, he gradually lowered his head as a sign of subservience.

At the very beginning when he was threatened by Di Qiuhe, he simply felt unfair and unlucky that he should get the goods on him. But ever since he saw Di Qiuhe's secret crazy team, he had become completely convinced and had grown terrified of this man.

There were a lot of showbiz-related marketing accounts and paparazzi teams operating on the Internet. On one hand, the stars hated them, on the other hand, they relied on them. Because they were usually the necessary evils whenever those stars needed help hyping up their events, propping up their popularities, or starting a smear campaign.

This kind of business had only truly become a thing for these few years and it's the product of the rapidly developing Internet. He did not know much about them, but he had dealt with them several times when he worked for the big boss.

They were a bunch of mean profiteers who actually took pride in what they were doing. He despised them and mocked them inwardly, but he never thought that the most fanatical bunch among them would be Di Qiuhe's men.

No, to describe them as a group of people would be a mild understatement. In fact, they were rather like a bunch of loyal dogs raised by Di Qiuhe and would bite whoever Di Qiuhe asked them to. Among those dogs, there were respected commentators who appeared to be neutral, and there were also notorious jerks, Internet celebrities who either were famous for being funny or blunt-speaking. The mixed types made it almost impossible for people to realize that they all actually belonged to the same team.

He finally realized that it wasn't bad luck that he got caught. It was because he had been deliberately targeted ever since he was assigned to Di Qiuhe.