C38. Shitty Memory!(4)

"Xiao He..." Li Ru didn't know how to respond to his tough attitude.

"Miss Li." He Bai interrupted her and lowered his voice: "I don't want to ask why you didn't tell me privately that a client had gone there for me. You have to listen to your boss, I understand. But that doesn't mean that I can give up my principle out of mercy. Saint Elephant ignores the demands of clients and only cares about its own development. This kind of studio cannot survive long. Do you want to waste your career in that hopeless place?"

Li Ru fell into silence. She recalled the recent suspension announcement and her years of devotion to making Saint Elephant stronger, all of which upset her

"I understand", she took a slight breath and picked up again, forcing a smile: "I still owe you an apology. This is also my fault. I will convey your idea to Saint Elephant, thank you, Xiao He."

Then she hung up. Watching the off-line calling interface, He Bai relaxed his shoulders and gave a sigh, then a new message came.

Li Ru: The elder man's contact number is 13XXX. After this mess, I will resign from Saint Elephant and try in other companies. Sorry and thanks, see you.

He Bai was shocked and then type with a smile.

He Bai: See you, and look forward to the next meeting.

"Master Di, you really decide to leave in advance?" Assistant Wang was a little bit hesitant, "The boss has begun to investigating Assistant An, and he wants to meet you..... You may read the left chapter on Flying Lines (click the link below) :D