C62. Drinking Three Cups of Wine as Punishment (1)

Once again, Di Qiuhe was blacklisted by He Bai, together with his exposed alt WeChat account.

"So, you're saying...", cautiously asked Jiang Xiuwen after spending some time pondering over this new information, "since you realized you are in love with him, you have never got a chance to say something or do something about it? So... why did you say you've broken up with him? "

Bang!

After giving the sandbag a hard punch, Di Qiuhe straightened up and took off the boxing gloves. Then he picked up the phone right beside him, turned off the speaker and put it to his ear, murmuring, "Well. I thought it was just I was suffering a summer cold... "

Jiang Xiuwen: "...Maybe I can explain it."

"Ok, you give it a try." Sitting on the ground, Di Qiuhe took a towel from the bag and wiped away the sweat. Then he warned him with a rather gentle tone, "If you dare fool me again, I will make you spit out the fruit that I sent you in the same way you ate them."

Welcome to click the external link at the bottom to see all of the updated chapters on Flying Lines.

"..." It seemed that the breakup took a heavy toll on his friend. Normally, he would just sneer at him, but now he began to threaten him.

"Why don't you explain? You don't want to help me?" asked Di Qiuhe.

Upon hearing that, Jiang Xiuwen who was looking for an excuse to hang up the phone froze for a second, then replied with a strained laughter, "Nonsense! We are old pals. About that..... I was just so shocked. Let me put it this way. You have never shown any sign of homosexuality, and then, all of sudden, you are gay. I'm just dumbfounded. Besides, you don't have many friends and you never fall in love with anyone, so I'm afraid you are just temporarily lost. What if it's an illusion?"

"I want to kiss him, hug him, sleep with him and I dream about him all the time. Are these all illusions?"

For a moment, words escaped Jiang Xiuwen, and then he burst into coughing.

Di Qiuhe listened to his coughing with an abstruse expression on his face.

A minute later, Jiang Xiuwen stopped, then he asked sincerely, "Qiuhe... Are you serious?"

Serious?

With eyes slightly closed, Di Qiuhe was reminded of the little puppy eating cold noodles while sitting on the ground, and also the slight swelling on his hand and the tasty fruit cake. In the end, he thought about the first time they met. At that time, the little puppy was crouching by the roadside like an idiot.

"I wanted to be nice to him. I wanted him to live the life he wants. Moreover, I wanted to be a part of his life." He said in a casual tone which was not to be mistaken for insincerity. "Those have been my desires long before I figure out what it is that I feel about him. That's why I wanted him to be my little brother, because in this way I would have a legitimate reason to be nice to him."

Jiang Xiuwen kept silent while listening to him.

"Now I still want to be nice to him. I want him to live the life he wants." With a pause, he added in a matter-of-factly manner, "I still want to be a part of his life, but I want more. I want him to be by my side, and I want to be with no one but him."

Jiang Xiuwen held the phone with mixed emotions, then he whispered with a sigh, "Qiuhe..." He knew well about his friend. If he was determined to do something, he would see it through. Though technically he didn't promise to love him forever, the message couldn't be clearer.

One wanted to be nice to the other and occupy the other's life. 'This is clearly not a simple crush.'

He couldn't understand how he could fall so deep in love as they had only known each other for less than three months and he only just figured out what he wanted in life yesterday.