C84. Fxxk... (1)

He adjusted his facial expression time and again, whereas He Bai was not content. Thus Di Qiuhe was getting impatient, with his eyebrows furrowed unconsciously and his body stressed, and his eyes were filled with distress and depression as he considered himself helpless.

Click.

"That's great." He Bai put down camera and fondled Di's hair in ways of patting a dog, grinning from ear to ear, while extruding the left dimple on his face, which made his laugh somewhat detestable. "Childish Di, come on, left hand."

Staring at the white palm, Di Qiuhe got close to and grasped it instinctively, while raised his eyebrows the moment he realized something was wrong, then looking at He seriously, and gnashed again. "Pup!"

At the very moment, He Bai raised his camera and clicked agilely, then there followed a shutter sound.

Di was freezing in the cruel expression.

"Done." He Bai patted Di on the shoulder and looked down to check the final image.

Upon seeing He's smile of satisfaction, Di Qiuhe's anger just stirred up vanished and he calmed down. He had no other way. All right, now that he was several years older than Pup, it was his responsibility to be patient.

He Bai was lighted up with pleasure. He turned off the camera, stretched out his hand to pull Di Qiuhe, who was still squatting in front of him. Looking around, he saw no other chair, thus he sat down shoulder by shoulder beside Di, and inquired, "When I just came here, I heard that the crew was going to have a holiday. Do you get to have days off as well?"

For relaxing, Di Qiuhe's rest chair was rather comfortable, which was enough to accommodate two men sitting down side by side. However, Di Qiuhe had ulterior motives, thus he couldn't help but stood up promptly when he felt He's breath spraying on his shoulder. He concealed his nervousness by taking a bottle of water from the water tank beside him and gave it to He Bai. Then he leaned sideways to a pillar beside and tried to give a natural response. "Yeah, three-day-off, enough to treat you well."

He Bai hold the water bottle, watching Di leaning on the pillar in a deliberate posture, smiled but not exposed Di in this delicate situation, and replied, "Great, I have five days off, enough to finish my assignment and play with you."

Wang Boyi came up at the proper moment and put a chair beside He Bai.

He Bai looked at Wang Boyi and thanked him with a friendly smile.

Di Qiuhe took a look at Wang Boyi likewise, then he stepped over and sat down, made a brief introduction about Wang after meeting He's confused gaze. Then he turned to Wang and said, "You and assistant An deserve some rest as well. Come back to the studio on time three days later and contact me by phone if it's necessary."

"Yes, Master Di." Wang Boyi responded respectfully, nodded politely to He Bai and turned away.

He Bai watched the one leaving, narrowed his eyes and thought for a while, then he turned around and asked, "Is Wang the assistant your father arranged for you? You bribed him?"

"Yeah." Di Qiuhe nodded and replied in candor, "I looked him up and got some of his dark history. Now he's working for me."

He Bai was amazed. "Wield both the carrot and the stick?"

Di Qiuhe was somewhat perturbed when explaining it to He Bai. He was fond of He Bai, and hoped He Bai could care for him as well, the real him. He never concealed his malice and calculation to his family before He Bai, and he was not intending to conceal himself before subordinates or outsiders in the future.

It would be nice for him if He Bai could accept him like this, otherwise...Then he shall find another way to be accepted step by step. Fortunately, He Bai responded him the best, no repulsive but absolute acceptance and trust.